Sammy.... the naughty cat:

jimscott

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow, some very nice cats.

I also have a cat, similar to yours Jim.

And i likes the water from my trays, even more than rain water.

Best regards,

Daniel

Is yours what they call a forest cat?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My wife had a cat years ago that was so possessive of her that he hated me. He used to piss on my clothes out of spite. We lived in the middle of nowhere by a forrest and at the base of a mountain. One day I drove him a mile up the road to an abandoned house next to some more forrest and dumped him there. There was plenty of wildlife and a lake to drink out of. Next day the bugger came back. In the end I had to drive him to the village 6 miles away. It was that or the river. A hard thing to do, and if it wasn't for the fact that my next door neighbour is a twisted nutter I'd have one now, I fancy a Maine Coon.

Maine Coons are the bestest! They're big, beautiful, gentle, and talkative. That's what 'Sammy' is.... at least its phenotype....

Oh dear. I'm freaked that my neighbours two cats are going to go in my greenhouse and knock things down. We bought an expensive gas barbecue the year before last and the cats have slept on top of it, completely shredding the cover. It's now in pieces on the floor.

I love that tail! We have a toyger and his tail is so long that my dad teases we need to get it in the book of world records. Our cats love to climb the screen too, especially when there are birds out who seem to be a little braver than they should.