..New Grower From Essex..

tonyUK

Hi I'm Tony 27 from Essex England

I have been growing Carnivourous plants for over a year now I started off with 2 plants. I said that's all I wanted now I'm up to about 15 plants of all different types of Carnivorous plants. I have been busy over the past week repoting most of my plants in to bigger pots, now just waiting to see if they start to grow.

I have about 6 pots of seeds growing most of them have signs of growth.

Edited by tonyUK

Hi Tony you're in Essex?, SHUT-UP.......... Ha ha, you must be sick of that!.

I started up again last year, I don't even want to guess at how many plants I've now got and what I've spent to keep them all contented!.

I try to keep to buying from members on here that live local, there's plenty in and around Kent and you get more plant per pound !.

Last season was dire for most growers, wind and heavy rain ruined all but the sturdiest plants for many, mine included.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a better summer.

Good luck with your collection!

Chris

• Like 1

Hi Tony,

Welcome to the forum. I found that it becomes a bit addictive as well. So many interesting plants out there.

Regards,

Ian.

• Like 1

Hi Tony you're in Essex?, SHUT-UP.......... Ha ha, you must be sick of that!

Tell you the truth you are the first to say it to me but I guess you won't be the last. The only way is Essex to grow Cp lol

Last season was dire for most growers, wind and heavy rain ruined all but the sturdiest plants for many, mine included.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a better summer.

Wow that is bad news my plants did fine I grow them on my window ledge. This year I have a lot more plants so don't think they will all fit on the window ledge now.