Looking for An D Smith

(lothorien)

I'm looking for this user: http://www.cpukforum.com/forum/index.php?showuser=1953 off-line since Dec 26 2012 13:29 PM.

I'm writing here because, if i can't contact him, i have to write a feedback and, truly, i don't want because he is a very good grower and a very good person.

If someone knows him, please, contact me for any news about Andy or send me his telephone number in pm...

Thank you all

When Andy sees this i'm sure he will contact you,but in the meantime he is a bit of a globetrotter and could be anywhere in the world,some of the places he gets to are pretty remote too.

ada

He also has a facebook page.

Dennis

His page is public? if not, are there some news from him?

He also has an email... but i'm obliged to write here and it's not easy or funny for me this situation...

I don't want flamming spamming or anything like that.

I think (i hope) it's only a misunderstanding or some troubles and this forum is the only way i think i have to know something about my "problem".

I'm not a kid that want the attention of all.

I only hope to find someone that can help me.

i contact him on Facebook. He is a reputable seller and will sort out any problems you have, but as has been mentioned, he is not always immediately available.

Thank you so much!

i'll wait again.

And, like i have been mentioned, i'm not waiting from a couple of days but from a couple of months, so i asked...

I hope all will be ok.

Thank you guys.

• 3 months later...

we are waiting for a response from december. six months have passed and I have not received any response.

if someone can help me to contact him, I still expect my nepenthes, or my € 110 asap

EDIT: error, I sent the money 01/10/2012, are 8 months is not 6!

Edited by F4BR1

I've had no dealings with Andy, but I have to say, I've seen a few other posts over the years regarding this guy's reliability, and the response from long-time forum users is usually along the lines of, "he's a great guy; he's probably out of the country; I'm sure he'll respond when he sees this", etc. However, it seems like he doesn't always respond, and being months late on a business deal really isn't very good, is it?

I wonder, if he were a newer user or wasn't as well-established, would the moderators put more pressure on him to honour his trades/sales?

Being out of the country isnt really a good enough excuse anymore. When Im out of the country I always am able to check my email and visit forums at some point. I certainly would if I have ongoing business dealings

Mantrid's right. It really isn't much of an excuse anymore. Fare enough when being in remote locations. But in civilised areas checking your mail etc is more than doable. And if you've done business with people then it's really rude not to. For the two months I was on Cornwall at my my Mum's I spent over £100 on internet, although I did find a far cheaper way during the last week. I did this not just for the fairly pathetic use of Facebook that I, like millions of others, am too addicted to, but mainly so I could keep up with this forum. My interaction on here helped keep me going when my father was sick and when he died.

Richard, my condolences, and I'm happy you had this media at hand to keep you sane.

• 3 weeks later...