carnivoreplants.co.uk ?

Yes i,ve used them once last year to by some VFT.

There small plants but very healthy when they arrived and super fast delivery.As with the size etc of there cephalotus and pgymy sundews i don,t know!

Edited by djh

Hello everyone i'm triffidtraps i have recently setup the website you mention. As i have been collecting CP plants for many years I now also started to breed alot of my own new hybrids for a number of years to which i am now getting alot of spare plants each year from my collection so that is the reason for the website as i would like to be able share my plants with other CP growers. I will be adding a photo gallery to the website this year with photo's from my plants in my collection. If you have any questions feel free to ask ?

Hello at the present time i'm unable to open to the public as my green houses are located on private land to which the owner will not allow me to have lot's of visitors. But in the future i'm hoping to relocating & purchase new land where i will have much more space & then i will able to except visitors easily as i wil own the land myself.