spring on the way first signs of flowers

HESSEL

Had a nose this afternoon in the greenhouse to check up on the sarrs and to my surprise when checking them out and giveing them a drop of water i spotted nine flowers just starting to pop there heads up :Laie_96:. Happy days. Anyone else noticed!!!!.

I got only two or three flower buds for the moment. The rest of my Sarrs doesn´t show any sing of aweking yet. And tose weeks of hail storms do not help. I get mad wen days get longer, but weather gets cooler and worse. :-(

(Something allways happens here)

Edited by The body snatcher pod

I have many sarras with flower buds! And other with new outbreaks ut the winter burned it ( :coffee: )

One flava is nearly to open the flower, im very happy!!! for it =)

Regards

Do you in France? Temperatures are beeing quite low there... Do you grow your plants in a greenhouse? Even here, with much milder winters, plants are still dormant if you don´t use a greenhouse.

Hi, now im in france but in mediterranian cost, really near to the beach (200meters)

I dont use greenhouse, is for it that the new outbreaks were burned :(!

Regards

Wow! A beautifull place to live! Very sunny for your plants! I live in the North coast of Spain and the weather here is awfull almost the whole year... Tempertures are always mild, but it´s very cloudy and rainy here... Considering learning French and moving to the mediterranean coast of France. :Laie_97: Should be a fantastic place to grow CPs... and also has really impressive thunderstorms!! Another of my passions!

Edited by The body snatcher pod