Finally... U. menziesii

Congrats! How do you grow it? It seems to be a not so easy species.

It' not a difficult species to grow, in my conditions it has been difficult to make it flower.

I grow it like all other tuberous drosera: peat and sand, dry during the dormancy, water in the tray during vegetative period. Outside, min temps about -2°C.

Mau

Edited by maurizio

Greetings Maurizio, the flowers of this species of Utricularia are very beautiful :Laie_95: . The fact that you have provided the necessary conditions for this plant that could flourish is something fascinating :thanks: , because as said by the member kisscool_38, this is not a carnivorous plant easy to grow :sad: . In this case I congratulate him and wish success made ​​by the hobby :tu: .

Best Regards,

Rodrigo

Hi Maurizio,

congratulations to your success - please keep us updated about the progress of the flower!!! You have the right climate to grow this nice species outside, whereas we have to grow it carefully in greenhouses or terrariums. This is one of my absolute favorites and your plants look extremely healthy I have to say - thanks for showing us!

cheers

Marc

Edited by Marc S.

Hi Maurizio, it's a pleasure to see such a fine specimen of a plant which must be on many people's wish lists (mine included), I look forward to seeing more photos. Thanks very much for sharing the photos and growing tips.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...