identify Sarracenias

Nowadays there is an endless number of hybrid Sarracenias, after a dozen crossings starts getting hard to find the origins of a particular plant. I am newbie, I wonder if is possible the help from more experienced growers to identify these Sarracenias:

Sarracenia 1

dscn3152gy.jpg

Sarracenia 2

dscn3153j.jpg

Sarracenia 3

dscn3106b.jpg

I hope you can help me,and sorry for the not very good english...

They all look as though they involve S. flava.... I'd venture to say that the last one is some kind of S. x moorei, but I can't tell with the others.

Don't trust me though! :biggrin:

As people have already stated they are hybrids,that's definate.They contain leucophylla as one parent due to the white fenestrations and hairs under the lid but the other parent/parents are an educated guess,it could be rubra or flava depending on which clone was used.

If it was rubra you would expect a plant with plenty of growth points and possibly shorter in its growth habit.(RED FLOWERS)

If it was crossed with flava you would expect a larger plant with few,possibly one growth point and pink/orange flowers and that is if there is nothing else included in the cross.

Unless you know where/or who you got it from, to ask them,i afraid its about as close to knowing as you'll get.

ada