Sign in to follow this  
FlytrapCare

Green Mutant

Can someone tell me a bit about this cultivar? Is it simply an all-green variety with slightly unusual traps?

I can only find one photo of a large plant and that's on Yuri's website.

Yeah, those are the only two photos I've been able to find of it. I thought initially it looks like Fondue as well, but looking more closely, there isn't any deformation on the traps.

My guess is that the name comes from the somewhat elongated traps and oddly spaced, sometimes forked teeth?

Summer always comes together with red spider in my greenhouse :) ehehhe

I'm never able to "protect" all my Dionaeas

Anyway, it's not like a fondue...All the traps are like the opened trap on bottom left in my picture.

Edited by prized

Anyway, it's not like a fondue...All the traps are like the opened trap on bottom left in my picture.

Thanks Yuri! So the defining features of the clone are its oddly-spaced and oddly-shaped teeth? Is it also an all-green flytrap, never showing any coloration?

Green mutant is a name for one of my seedling a have selected. Strange green traps, crestations on the petiols and double flowers(sepals are white)

60714388.jpg

64671181.jpg

64671174.jpg

56825261.jpg