Cephalotus cutting advice

I am about to receive a Cephalotus cutting which as yet does not have any pitchers. It is currently planted in LFS and I seek advice on the care of the plant. Do I repot into peat mixture in autumn/spring or wait until it starts developing pitchers? How wet do I keep the the LFS in the meantime?

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks

You can add it to a little pot with a standard CP mixture, but don't disturb it, keep the moss around it's delicate roots intact as is. I would keep it on a south facing windowsill in a room well ventilated and keep the compo just damp. It may develop quickly or slowly, Cephs are totally unpredictable.

I have been both sucessiful in pitcher and leaf divisions. I use a Exo terra miniature terrarium that is 8" x 8" with a 2.0 reptile bulb. The medium is consisting of course quartz pool filter sand, peat moss, fine perlite, and small charcol. If I could figure out how to easily put pictures in the post I would do so. I do the pulling then dip it in root tone then insert in the medium, these tanks offer the perfect humidity,temperture, and air exchange. I currently have a leave pulling of german giant,hummers giant and big boy cultivars growing as we speak. I also add a little coat of Myco grow around the coating wich is beneficial bacteria and trichoderma fungi. it is availble through www.fungiperfecti.com

Well I hope this helps you, I also just keep the medium evenly moist then wait till it gets just slightly dry. these plants are not swamp plants

I have been both sucessiful in pitcher and leaf divisions. I use a Exo terra miniature terrarium that is 8" x 8" with a 2.0 reptile bulb. The medium is consisting of course quartz pool filter sand, peat moss, fine perlite, and small charcol. If I could figure out how to easily put pictures in the post I would do so. I do the pulling then dip it in root tone then insert in the medium, these tanks offer the perfect humidity,temperture, and air exchange. I currently have a leave pulling of german giant,hummers giant and big boy cultivars growing as we speak. I also add a little coat of Myco grow around the coating wich is beneficial bacteria and trichoderma fungi. it is availble through www.fungiperfecti.com

Well I hope this helps you, I also just keep the medium evenly moist then wait till it gets just slightly dry. these plants are not swamp plants

I've taken a lot of leafcuttings already and I have actually never tried using root tone. Does the root tone in your experience improve the results or are they about the same?