Sign in to follow this  
inoxy

Crossing Dionaea nice

Looks great! I actually have a few Microdent x Weinrot seedlings that look similar. I should post a few photos of them too :)

Nice! I'd like to do some Microdent X Dentate XII crosses but everytime I get a flowering size Microdent it dies. Did you get any funnelled traps on any of the clones? I made loads of Funnel Trap crosses 4 years ago, not one of the off spring showed any funnelled traps.

Thanks

no I did not trap with funnel or crestation the moment and that is unfortunate.

plant a year ago.

I made loads of Funnel Trap crosses 4 years ago, not one of the off spring showed any funnelled traps.

what cross? It's a pity

I did Funnel Trap X: Short Teeth, All Red, Dracula, Vampire and its self. All I got out of it were a lot of typicals and a few dentates and sawtooths.

I know, a few years ago people would have been fighting over those, now you cant give them away. It's getting harder and harder to breed anything new or different, and most of the new interesting clones that turn up seem to revert after a while.

I made loads of Funnel Trap crosses 4 years ago, not one of the off spring showed any funnelled traps.

Just my two cents - genetically the funneled traps might be a recessive trait, then you'd get the normal phenotype at the first generation, but if you cross these again with the funneled trap clone (or within themselves), you might get funneled trap offspring.

Thanks for the suggestion Roberto, I have found that to be true with other clones so you're probably right.

Nice Pics Stephan

I also have some crosses with Funneltrap. I notice the Feature of Funneltrap come back at the second generation of a backcross.

I have a lot of small Funneltraps with a red flush from Trichterfalle x Holland red F1.

The Feature of Funneltrap is definitly available to go over seeds.

Thats my Opinion.

Bye Thomas