Nepenthes peltata and surigaoensis, how are yours?

Syracuse

Hello everybody!

On this post you can show your peltata! I'm curious to see the different colors and shapes! :smile:

Here is my plant sowed on 2008 wich clearly prefers warm conditions (it is on a higland terrarium now):

cimg7456x.jpg

The lovely N. surigaoensis:

cimg7468.jpg

And the natural hybrid involving mindanaoensis and peltata:

cimg7477x.jpg

Louis

Edited by Papilio

Wow I really like that last one; I didn't even know it existed!

Here is my peltata - I have it in a "LL" tank at work. It's more intermediate, with clipeata and hamiguitanensis and some petiolaris dews (lanata and paradoxa). It's the one with red leaves:

IMG_1566.jpg

IMG_1537.jpg

It was grow too cold for about a year, so it's behind everyone else's from Wistuba.

Pretty peltata Zuzana! Others seedlings of peltata I saw were all bright red like yours. But mine was pure green at this size (shady place)... perhaps that's why it grew so fast? :biggrin:

Here is the whole plant (click to enlarge):

CIMG7493-1.jpg

Louis

Edited by Papilio

Hi,

Looks good!

Here's my plant, in a 13 cm pot. I have had it bagged on a windowsill, until some weeks ago, when it got over-heated. After recovering in low-light conditions, I decided to repot it. The plant seems to have taken this well, which is nice. I am still waiting for it to produce the nice squat pitchers.

jul12peltata.JPG

Regards,

Christer

Hi,

Looks good!

Here's my plant, in a 13 cm pot. I have had it bagged on a windowsill, until some weeks ago, when it got over-heated. After recovering in low-light conditions, I decided to repot it. The plant seems to have taken this well, which is nice. I am still waiting for it to produce the nice squat pitchers.

Regards,

Christer

Awww :confused: I can't see your photo. Maybe from home later today...

Papilio: Thanks! :Laie_71mini: