www.droseraworld.com

Greetings, dear CP enthusiasts!

I have been posting here on the forum threads for selling extra plants I had during the season.

Now, I finally had time and learned how to make an online store.

Please, let me invite you to my new webshop where I offer plants form my nursery. Feel free to take a look and order if there is a plant you desire;-)

Happy growing! www.droseraworld.com

There is one bug I found and that is that the shipping and handling cost is added for each item, which is, of course, nonsense because the fee is 6 eur per package flat rate to all countries. the problem will be fixed temporarily.

Thank you.

Okay everything is fixed now, up and running. LOrders from last week (taken via email) were sent out on Monday July 9. The "price list" section was added for more convenient shopping and overview. Some prices were updated. Thank you!

Happy growing!:)

The website is updated, with some new species added and also a seedlist. Seedlist will be updated every 2 weeks because new fresh seeds will be soon as most of the plants flower now.

I also finished acclimatisation of more plants, so the prices of most offered species dropped (d.alba, d. graminiflolia, d.kaieteurensis, d. camporupestris, etc).

The lasiocephala section is available now with attractive crossed and double-crossed species.

Happy growing!

Dr. Klasovity Dusan

www.droseraworld.com

Edited by dudo klasovity

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...