Hey,

I have been watching this forum for some time now and its about time to introduce myself.

My Name is Christian Steijger. I am 21 years old and have been growing cps for about 2 years. Last year I started growing some Species of Amorphophallus and Sauromatum.

The cps are mostly tropical and subtropical. They are growing in 2 large terraria and are doing rather well. Most of them are drosera's but I also some Cephalotus, Dionea and Sarracenia. I only have 4 kinds of aroids. They are A. konjac, A. bulbifer, S. venosum, S. nubicum, but there are some new bulbs on the way! The bulbs I ordered are mostly smaller species of Amorphophallus. But they still are great plants!

Thats pretty much my plant hobby....

Greetings,

Chrass

Welcome to the forum you will learn loads here, everyone helps out. Its a great place

Trish

Hey,

I have been watching this forum for some time now and its about time to introduce myself.

My Name is Christian Steijger. I am 21 years old and have been growing cps for about 2 years. Last year I started growing some Species of Amorphophallus and Sauromatum.

The cps are mostly tropical and subtropical. They are growing in 2 large terraria and are doing rather well. Most of them are drosera's but I also some Cephalotus, Dionea and Sarracenia. I only have 4 kinds of aroids. They are A. konjac, A. bulbifer, S. venosum, S. nubicum, but there are some new bulbs on the way! The bulbs I ordered are mostly smaller species of Amorphophallus. But they still are great plants!

Thats pretty much my plant hobby....

Greetings,

Chrass