Eden Black (not) stolen

I put on my detective hat in a bout of insomnia and have finally deduced the culprit.

Tada

http://www.cpukforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=44621&view=findpost&p=310631

Shame on you Stephen :jester:

Edited by Richard Bunn

Tongue in cheek humour. I stumbled on your post asking how much to charge. I was indicating you stole your own plant. Bad taste I know. My bad.

Bwhahahahaha! :sarcastic_hand:

ahem....cough....it seems that my plant was not stolen after all....very embarassed...:red33:

it seems that the plant died, and I moved it out of the greenhouse without realising what plant it was or reading the label...so yes it did vanish from the greenhopuse but it was my own doing...found it outside today.

I plead temporary insanity...

• Like 4

Haha. Oh well I know it's a case of either way the plant is gone but at least you can feel safer. I'd imagine the thought of someone being around gave you the creeps somewhat.

Today my insanity arose when potting the vft's from Ian & Dianne. My mixing container had some rain water in it and in a codeine induced daze I still added my peat and sand and wondered why I couldn't use the dirty soup!

ahem....cough....it seems that my plant was not stolen after all....very embarassed...:red33:

it seems that the plant died, and I moved it out of the greenhouse without realising what plant it was or reading the label...so yes it did vanish from the greenhopuse but it was my own doing...found it outside today.

I plead temporary insanity...

LOL, well at least you're honest enough to admit it Stephen.

So Richard was right after all (sort of) :mafia:

Glad you got to the bottom of it all though :Laie_98:

Edited by Flytyer
  • Like 1

So Richard was right after all (sort of) :mafia:

Glad you got to the bottom of it all though :Laie_98:

I knew it! Stephen's been caught red handed having removed the plant from his own greenhouse! It's elementary my dear Watson. :tease:

• 2 years later...