Visiting London, Paris and Munich

Lavindil

Hi, I’m from Brazil, and I will visit London, Paris and Munich in 2013, during the summer. I never was on the Old World before. Do you have any tip of places to visit? Places with a natural beauty, historical places, and places where I can find and buy CPs.

Thanks

Edited by Lavindil

Munich is a beautiful city. There are museums and art galleries in abundance in its centre, as well as beautiful architecture. Its one of the greenest cities I've ever seen, with a beautiful river running through it (the Isar) and a huge urban park, the English Garden, that really makes you feel like you're a long way from the urban world. Its clean, civilised and safe, and the Bavarians are renowned for their hospitality. Just watch out for all the naked people sunbathing by the river and in the parks, its a very laid back part of the world here!

If you want beautiful countryside (beaches and mountains in particular) you should come to wales. Scotland is very good too but wales is closer from london