What online shop would I choose?

extrem plants is the best,choice is less big,but plants are 10 times stronger and bigger compae to other sellers in general.if not,ask us wich paltns you want,you can find good prices on the forum you know

regards

extrem plants is the best,choice is less big,but plants are 10 times stronger and bigger compae to other sellers in general.if not,ask us wich paltns you want,you can find good prices on the forum you know

regards

Yes, Gert's (Extreme-Plants) plants are very good. I see his new venture, Araflora, website is coming along nicely.

Incidentally, Cedric your website doesn't work on my Safari browser on my Mac.

EDIT: Actually according to your site you don't deliver to Ireland. Why not?

Edited by Richard Bunn

• 1 month later...

Each online shop has its specialty and normally you will have to buy plants from different mail orders. If you are interested in Sarracenia, you should put your name on waiting list of Mike King (he has incredible plants but you often have to wait a very long time to get them). Various people on this forum are also selling interesting plants. You can also find plants on E-bay but you always have to be prudent. Uncommon plants often reach very high prices on E-bay.

I have only used LittleShopOfHorrors have recieved healthy plants and had no issues!

LittleShopofHorrors are very good. Brilliant packaging (it often takes me 30 minutes to get a plant out of it's protective dome, GOOD THING).

I totally recommend carnivoria.eu. Very good packaging, halthy plants and fast shipping time - and you know what sized plant you are going to buy since there are the measures with the prices. Ive made a video of unboxing the plants

:blush: I'm going to order more plants from there soon :) Edited by snowwy

I have only used triffid nurseries. I cant recommend their customer service highly enough. I have browsed other online shops and had correspondence with them too. I haven't looked at shops outside of England but I may do next time judging by the comments. I wasn't aware you could get flora and fauna through customs that easily.

:ohmy: No more ?!?!?.And did you get extra plants?I have heard that they sometimes give extra plants.

No more, and the package was very big in my opinion. No, he didnt send me any bonus plants (thought he hinted a bit) but since the plants I ordered were in so great shape I desided not to complain about it :thumbsup: