play an instrument

Played drums for many years and messed with guitar. Switched to rhythm guitar only about 6 years ago. Just do it for my own fun. Have a 2006 MIM fender Telecaster.

Tinwhistles, Low whistles, and singing in the band. :thank_you2:

Edited by Amar

I love fingerstyle and you play well :)

For my part, I play guitar since I'm 13. I started with electric guitar, playing heavy metal in a band, but now, I'm more and more interested by acoustic guitars. Some players as Andy McKee sound like heaven, but it's too hard for me playing this way for the moment. He is an alien :P

Can you give some advices on fingerstyle ? Songs to learn first for example ?

Only now I heard your clip. Very nice, mi piace. :)

I love fingerstyle and you play well :)

For my part, I play guitar since I'm 13. I started with electric guitar, playing heavy metal in a band, but now, I'm more and more interested by acoustic guitars. Some players as Andy McKee sound like heaven, but it's too hard for me playing this way for the moment. He is an alien :P

Can you give some advices on fingerstyle ? Songs to learn first for example ?

Hi =) yes if you want play in fingerstyle you can play songs of Don ross, Preston Reed, Luca Francioso, Martin Simpson, Marcel dadi ;)

• 1 month later...

I'm a musician! I teach mostly. You can see more on my website www.ninjatrombone.com

I play all sorts of music but I love playing in my ska band. I'd be very grateful of some feedback if you guys check out our MySpace or Facebook page. We're called 'Fighting Evil Is Cool!'

I'm a musician! I teach mostly. You can see more on my website www.ninjatrombone.com

I play all sorts of music but I love playing in my ska band. I'd be very grateful of some feedback if you guys check out our MySpace or Facebook page. We're called 'Fighting Evil Is Cool!'

Ah another musician. Does that mean we get some sort of dynamic duo CP themed name now? How about Music Bugs?

• 2 years later...