Sarracenia surprise

Yesterday I received a package of very young Sarracenia seedlings in the post. I thought I knew who they were from, but apparently I was wrong. So I now have no idea who they were from, or indeed, what they are.

So, I'd like to say a huge thank you, publicly, for the unexpected gift, but if the person responsible could PM or email me so that I can thank them personally, I'd be very grateful. I'd love to know what the seedlings are...

:sun_bespectacled:

Andy If you can find your way down here you can fill your car, they are not so much thrown out but I have got far too many.

Sarra100, I think we will have to start offering plants to good homes for postage cost very soon but members here will have to take an excellens, a leucophylla, a flava and possibly a mixed hybrid. possibly others lol.

We will post up something soon.

• Like 1

Ian, I'm not sure I'm going to be able to make it to Wales any time soon, but I'll happily pay postage (and any other fees you need!)

Save a nice excellens or two for me!

I can make it to wales :D

What a refreshing change to hear of someone offering free plants as opposed to trying to make loads of money from them ... good for you.

And, no, I'm not after a free one !

You will be more than welcome to join in as the offer will be available to anyone.

All it will cost us is a bit of time and we get to free up some space, I would rather this than them wasting away outside.

We will set something up when we have a chance.

Regards Ian.

It's very generous Ian but I have 4 large pots of S. x excellens so someone else can have 'mine' :thumbsup:

One can never have too many excellens! I have more than 20 different clones, and I'm always looking for more... :sun_bespectacled:

One can never have too many excellens! I have more than 20 different clones, and I'm always looking for more... :sun_bespectacled:

Ok, 20 does sound a bit overkill to me....

Still, i suppose they look nice **HintHint** Post pics! :D

Ok, 20 does sound a bit overkill to me....

Still, i suppose they look nice **HintHint** Post pics! :D

Perhaps when they're a bit more lively! They all look a little boring at the moment.