Great White Shark

popespliff

• 1 month later...

How big are the traps? Its hard to tell from the photo as the traps are right in the foreground.

It was a quick " that plant looks big ,grab a photo " i didnt have time to look for a tape at the time and never got around to it .

Trev I took the photo last year so it cant entre ,also no idea how large it was .

Will do a few this year have a tape at standby in the G/H and will try to post some more meaningfull pics.

wont entre the comp though as its my job to grow these things.

• 1 month later...

Do you work at or own 'Little Shop Of Horrors'? I saw that exact picture here.

I have no idea if I can post links. Apologies if you can't. I did make an effort to look for the rules. I failed. I'm new.

I have a Great White Shark. Not as big as this yet.

Edited by Heisenberg

Do you work at or own 'Little Shop Of Horrors'? I saw that exact picture here.

I have no idea if I can post links. Apologies if you can't. I did make an effort to look for the rules. I failed. I'm new.

I have a Great White Shark. Not as big as this yet.

He's Aliatair.P, the owner of South West Carnivorous plants. (AKA. littleshopofhorrors)

Its a Sharks tooth x Southwest giant , did this cross about 6 years ago

Ah wonderful.

I was scratching my head. When I saw both pics it was de ja vu.

My Great White Shark was purchased from South West Carnivorous plants nursery so it must be a division from the plant in the picture (or clone).

S. W. Giant is a favourite of mine, so it's nice to have this interesting cross giant in my collection.

It's doing well :-)

Ah wonderful.

I was scratching my head. When I saw both pics it was de ja vu.

My Great White Shark was purchased from South West Carnivorous plants nursery so it must be a division from the plant in the picture (or clone).

S. W. Giant is a favourite of mine, so it's nice to have this interesting cross giant in my collection.

It's doing well :-)

Yep its a division from the plant in pic so now you know its potential . Its a much stronger grower than swg and much less prone to bulb rot