Stephen Morley (gardenofeden) open day 7th July

gardenofeden

well, what a corker of a day, a bit squelchy underfoot but the sun shone with a vengeance!

got lots of new plants I have been after for a while including 'Adrian Slack' and green monster, and at least 3 people went away with an 'Eden Black'.

thanks all for coming

A great day out.The sun really did shine all day.

Ask alexis(how is the sunburn?)I came away with a few nice ceph clones and arranged a few swaps for later.

will post some pictures later.

ada

What a great day out! Sunny, warm, everything you wouldn't expect in England this year (I pity those who went to Silverstone). I came home with three boxes overflowing with plants (23 in total), some of which were on my 'wants' list - top of the list was an Eden Black, the first plant I bought there :preved:

I will, of course, be updating my growlist shortly....

That lemon cake was delicious. I only had two servings as I didn't want to appear greedy, but I could easily have eaten the lot!

Thank you Stephen for opening up your garden today (and Victoria for that lemon cake), it was a real eye-opener :clapping:

Thanks very much for a great day stephen, it was my first open day at yours and i hope there shall be one to look forward to next year :woot:

and yeah i hope the sunburn is not any worse alexis hehe

regards

Dan

Hi Stephen,

Many thanks to you and Victoria for a another fabulous day yesterday. As usual, the lemon cake was superb! To the rest of you who could not make it, you missed a great day out with plenty of bargains, swaps and good advice and shared experience.

I look forward to seeing you in October and talk plants!

What a difference a day makes, one day talking about bringing wellies and kayaks and the next basking in the sunshine.

I would just like to add my thanks to Stephen and Victoria for a great day, although I am a little disappointed because the lemon cake seems to have avoided my attention (perhaps Flytyer had my peice :biggrin:)

Came away with some new plants and more importantly alot of good advice.

.... although I am a little disappointed because the lemon cake seems to have avoided my attention (perhaps Flytyer had my peice :biggrin:)

Probably k035.gif