Hello (again) from the UK

Billybob

Wellcome :) it`s probably hard to sell all plants :flag_of_truce: , but now you on right way :) .

What you have grow before?

Hey!

I mainly grew VFTs, sarracenia, darlingtonia and neps and had a cephalotus. I absolutely love nepenthes, but I had a bit of trouble during the winter with them. I'm trying to sort something out so I can keep them warm enough without paying a fortune! How about you?

Welcome back! I'm dreading the time I have to go to uni, I don't know what I'll do without my plants! I guess I'll leave them in the parent's greenhouse, but I might not get to see them a lot!

Thanks! I wish I'd just left them at home too, but I was so worried my mum would kill them - she's not very green fingered unfortunately! What are you thinking of studying at uni?

Hey!

I mainly grew VFTs, sarracenia, darlingtonia and neps and had a cephalotus. I absolutely love nepenthes, but I had a bit of trouble during the winter with them. I'm trying to sort something out so I can keep them warm enough without paying a fortune! How about you?

Oh, i like most of plants, but my favorite are Droseras and Pigmy droseras, have couple of caracenia, nepenthes, pinguicela :)

Are you grow your nepenthes in terrarium? :)

There is my plants : https://picasaweb.google.com/109338132694114290545

Oh, i like most of plants, but my favorite are Droseras and Pigmy droseras, have couple of caracenia, nepenthes, pinguicela :)

Are you grow your nepenthes in terrarium? :)

There is my plants : https://picasaweb.google.com/109338132694114290545

Ahh your plants look great - one of your VFTs looks very full! I think im going to try and grow some more drosera this time, they're just fascinating. I didn't grow my nepenthes in a terrarium, we've got a sort of utility room that gets loads of sun and is pretty humid, so I put them there. Thinking about it, I'll do the same again for a few select species and make a terrarium for the winter. It looks like yours are just on the window sill - do they cope well?

Ahh your plants look great - one of your VFTs looks very full! I think im going to try and grow some more drosera this time, they're just fascinating. I didn't grow my nepenthes in a terrarium, we've got a sort of utility room that gets loads of sun and is pretty humid, so I put them there. Thinking about it, I'll do the same again for a few select species and make a terrarium for the winter. It looks like yours are just on the window sill - do they cope well?

Yes, my only on window sil , i think plants and I doing not bad :D . Thx for good words about my plants :) .

You lucky man if you have facility like that with lot of sun and good humidity, what kind a room there if it`s not a secret? :)

About terrarium really good idea, in future and I will buy some. Drosera really very nice plant, looks great, nice rich color :) .

We can change some spare plants if you wont :) .

Hey =D

Welcome back =D

I leave for uni this year hopefully, not looking forward to leaving my plants =( might take a couple with me, me and NickR are looking to get a place together near the uni so hopefully i will be able to take them all with me =D fortunately i trust my mom with mine, ive left her to look after them for a few weekends last year so shes been stacking up the skills and experience, hehe