Brecon Beacons

Hi Guys,

So i'm going to the Brecon Beacons in July for a week with NickR and i wondered if anyone has ever been there looking for CPs as i know that they grow there and does anyone have any tips on the best way to find them as it would be wonderful to find some, were going to try at least hehe. If we find any i'll be sure to take lots of pics and post them on here when we get back. :biggrin:

So if anyone has any previous experience in finding them here or any tips on how to find them please feel free to share, and yes im very aware that the Beacons are massive but still we will try and find some hehe

Whereabouts were you hoping to visit? Are you doing some walking, cycling or something like that or just a bit of CP spotting? I used to live round those parts and know a few places with d. rotundifolia and p. vulgaris, depends which part of the beacons you're heading to. I'll happily point you to a few places, drop me a pm if you want a bit more info.

Cheers,

Mark

Hi Guys,

So i'm going to the Brecon Beacons in July for a week with NickR and i wondered if anyone has ever been there looking for CPs as i know that they grow there and does anyone have any tips on the best way to find them as it would be wonderful to find some, were going to try at least hehe. If we find any i'll be sure to take lots of pics and post them on here when we get back. :biggrin:

So if anyone has any previous experience in finding them here or any tips on how to find them please feel free to share, and yes im very aware that the Beacons are massive but still we will try and find some hehe