Eden Black Seedlings

cephmad!

7y4j.jpgRed Rocket recently repotted couple of months ago, not as red as it once was mainly due to the new green growth after repot, also had to remove a few dead pitchers recently so not looking as good as it once did, looking forward to next springs growth! Edited by cephmad!

• 2 months later...

Hello guys. Stephen you sold me ebxeb seeds 2 years ago(and some others last month).

This is a 2years old seedling from your seeds. Its very black.

11134483253_e3f8c60537_b.jpg[/url]

Cephalotus follicularis par dals009, sur Flickr

You can see the difference with this normal clone, under the same light.

11134340016_cc9671720f_b.jpg

Cephalotus follicularis par dals009, sur Flickr

Thanks again for your pretty viable seeds. Amazing genetic.

Cheers!

Edited by Maiden
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...

for anyone interested I have 1 leaf pulling available for both "Coxons Rocket" & "Red Rocket" these will be the last ones I sell this year.

pm if interested.

due an update too so il get some new photos when I get a minute :)

Guest paul y

You know, you can move a Ceph to a different greenhouse only 10 yards away ,and for some reason it will grow differently, this unpredictability is the most frustrating thing about Cephs.

but would we all love them as much if they all grew the same, like hundreds of tc clones all regimented in their perfect symmetry of unending blandness.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hi guys... ok a long over due update on my plants.

Both Coxons Rocket and Red Rocket are alive and doing well... Especially Coxons Rocket which is now absolutely HUGE and producing some nice sized pitchers.

Interested to hear how the handful of pullings I sent out are doing?

Here are some photos taken today...

Coxons Rocket:

Still bright green with little red/dark marking despite being in full sun, growing well! its an absolute beast (will need re-potting again soon!)

x5e6hh.jpg

b8qp1y.jpg

5n4ojt.jpg

Edited by cephmad!
  • Like 3

OMFG. That is a monster!!!!

I am happy to say, that the plant you sent me did not die, it is still very small, but doing fine. :)

let me point out, for others, I stupidly pulled the whole plant out of its soil, thinking I would remove a dead leaf..

Edited by Amar
  • Like 1

Red Rocket:

still growing well but not as large or vigorous as the other, still shows better red/dark colours compared to Coxons rocket on the same window cil receiving the same sunlight. As you can see its slowly starting to show its Autumn colours :)

wb6qgw.jpg

Edited by cephmad!

OMFG. That is a monster!!!!

I am happy to say, that the plant you sent me did not die, it is still very small, but doing fine. :)

glad to hear Amar! :) how long have you had the plant now? any photos?

Photo is not worthwhile, it now looks about the same way you sent it to me, which was the at the end of June this year.