Mike King's Open day (weekend), Saturday 9th of June

Mike King

Hey, Mike! Really enjoyed myself today, seeing all the plants was an amazing experience! I reckon you could fit another small greenhouse in your garden with a bit of work :lol:

I hope to come again sometime, and leave with even more great plants.

Thanks,

Dan

P.S Realised that hybrid i bought from you didn't have a label, do you know what it is? There was a fair few of them in the sales greenhouse, near the front. I can send you a pic if you like.

Thanks to everyone who came. There were 70 people all in all.

Please could I remind people for the next time, please DO NOT come down Field Close itself as yesterday, someone had a big argument with my immediate neighbour which really does not help neighbourly relations. Alway enter, load and unload through the double gates at the back of my property.

I quite agree with Mike about parking relations. If visitors don't park sensibly it could end up with an amazing open day being cancelled for years to come. I only wish I could have travelled over from Ireland for it.

Thank you Mike and Helen once again and thanks Mike for bringing everyone down here and especially Mathias for my gift from you (very nice).

Thanks to everyone who turned up here on Friday and good to see you Keith, and all who made it for the Sat evening/ Sunday for our open day it really was a great weekend.

We are sorry we were back too late on Sat evening for a BBQ, what were we thinking.

I think we will keep the same format next year but be far better regimented and organized to avoid dissapointments.

I have to say that the only thing that put a damper on the day was those bloody Midges as it was an overcast humid day, we are doing research to see what we can do about them.

Thanks again everyone.

Ian/ Dianne

Hi Ian/Dianne/ Mike

Glad to hear all went well, sorry I couldnt make it, maybe next year. I may be able to to get to Les's open day this weekend so perhaps see you there.

Cheers

Baz

Thank you Mike and Helen once again and thanks Mike for bringing everyone down here and especially Mathias for my gift from you (very nice).

Thanks to everyone who turned up here on Friday and good to see you Keith, and all who made it for the Sat evening/ Sunday for our open day it really was a great weekend.

We are sorry we were back too late on Sat evening for a BBQ, what were we thinking.

I think we will keep the same format next year but be far better regimented and organized to avoid dissapointments.

I have to say that the only thing that put a damper on the day was those bloody Midges as it was an overcast humid day, we are doing research to see what we can do about them.

Thanks again everyone.

Ian/ Dianne

Great that everyone had a great time. but good luck with the midges, friends of ours live in Scotland and are plagued with them every year, they have tried everything without success, so if you find an answer perhaps you should bottle it and make your fortune LOL

See you at your open day in August

Trisha

Thanks to everyone who came. There were 70 people all in all.

Please could I remind people for the next time, please DO NOT come down Field Close itself as yesterday, someone had a big argument with my immediate neighbour which really does not help neighbourly relations. Alway enter, load and unload through the double gates at the back of my property.

Mike, thanks to you and your wife for another great day, spent too much as usual LOL but thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, your plants are amazing .

Trisha

Hi,

i would like to thank everyone for that great weekend!

Thanks to everyone from PJ Plants, Ian and Dianne for the great hospitality and the time you took for us. We really enjoyed meeting you and seeing your collections!

Mike, we can't say too much thanks to you! You took a lot of (too much) time for us. I think, i can speak for everybody and say, that we really enjoyed the whole weekend. I hope, we will be back next year!

I have taken lots of pictures during the whole weekend, which i will happily show soon. At this moment i am just too tired to sort and upload them. We (the four of us, that came from Frankfurt) had some serious problem with our flight back home and only arrived here at 04.30 last night. After a full day work i only want to go to bed now....

Christian

I too want to thank you for a great day, and some great plants! :D

I did also get a few photos, though the camera ran out of charge after about five minutes... nonetheless:

IMG_3856.jpg

IMG_3857.jpg

IMG_3858.jpg

IMG_3859.jpg

IMG_3860.jpg

IMG_3861.jpg

IMG_3862.jpg

IMG_3863.jpg

IMG_3864.jpg

IMG_3865.jpg

IMG_3866.jpg

IMG_3867.jpg