New Nursery from Françe...

Hi peoples,

I inform you of a current project since a few months, a new carnivorous plants nursery in France.

Once the project is finished there will be six greenhouses for approximately 600m ²

First greehouse (20m x 12.80m), 256m² and 128m² of tropical:

6432784007_84679d407d_z.jpg

6432782681_3c8465d04f_z.jpg

Best regards,

Cedric

Thanks all =)

It is a insane project, because I am alone has assemble the greenhouses and the equipment, that should be finished at the beginning of season.

Ada, I have a good condition but I have much problem with heat, the end of April until the end of September, I have often more 45°.

Best regards,

Cedric

Looks good Cedric. Can we expect to see lots of S. 'Wilkerson's White Knight' and S. leuco red stripe now?

Thanks, Yes and others =)

Very difficult for the culture of darlingtonia, but no problem for temperate pings.

Cédric

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Cedric,

Wow, what a large greenhouse you are building. Cant't wait to see some pics the next weeks of your greenhouse and the plant growing in it.

I wonder if this greenhouse is large enough for you for the coming years. Every CP-grower is running out of space someday..

What about light? Are those trees a problem in summer?

I rent a greenhouse for my own collection. In holland there are many large commercial growers who stopped, so their greenhouse is empty. At this moment I rent only 54 squere meters. In the next weeks I want more space.

Take care,

Wouter

• 2 weeks later...