Utricularia mix

Well done on the Utricualaria moniliformis, nice to see a picture of it in flower. I too find that U. calycifida takes every opporunity it can to grow, including trying to invade any pots nearby! I like the pot that you have it in too, reminds me a little of the BEF pots being discussed in this thread: http://www.cpukforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=44196

Andrej, congratulation! Just yesterday I was browsing through some photos of Utricularia and came across U. garrettii. And i was amazed, since sect. Phyllaria seem to contain some pretty beauties. Do you keep it in some kind of special conditions?

Mobile: we (here in Czech and in Slovakia too i think) call them "cacti pots" and they are quite easy to buy in three sizes - 4x4x4, 5x5x5 and 6x6x6 cm... :smile:

Edited by Zlatokrt

Mobile: we (here in Czech and in Slovakia too i think) call them "cacti pots" and they are quite easy to buy in three sizes - 4x4x4, 5x5x5 and 6x6x6 cm... :smile:

Yes, they would be referred to as cactus pots here too, but sadly they do not appear to be commonly available anymore.

Hi...

thanks form replies..

Im growing this species in a terracot pot together with Heliamphora species in my greenhouse.....In a bottom part where is little bit shadeier and cooler.

Soli: peat:quartz sand: pine bark

Temperatures: max 30C min 12C

Andrej