Auction 378 - Cephalotus Eden Black x self Seed

Andy Collins

This auction is for CPS Conservation Fund

Auction 378 - Cephalotus Eden Black x self Seed - donated by gardenofeden

We have 3 packets of 20 fresh seeds for auction. One packet each for the 3 highest bidders.

NOTE: PLANTS RAISED FROM THIS SEED CANNOT BE CALLED 'EDEN BLACK'. Only vegetatively propagated plants can use the cultivar name. However you may get some nice dark clones coming up which may deserve their own cultivar status!

All money raised going to a good cause so please bid.

Postage: Free recorded delivery UK

EU: £5 recorded airmail delivery

Will post worldwide at buyers risk for same as EU, (but will only send to APHIS permit holders in USA)

Please post your bids here..

Auction will end 16th October 2011 @ BST 20:00 hours. The last 3 posts with the highest bids, with the time showing BST 20:00 hours will be the winners.

Sorry mikewilder just too late. will9 you can't edit you post after someone's posted an higher bid, you should have made a new post so the other bidders knew you raised your bid.

Well done to jjw, ada and Flytyer :tu: I will email you asap.

This auction is now closed.

:thanks:

We have 3 packets of 20 fresh seeds for auction. One packet each for the 3 highest bidders.

The last 3 posts with the highest bids, with the time showing BST 20:00 hours will be the winners.[/b]

Well done to jjw and ada :tu: I will email you both.

????

Don't you mean and Flyter 'makes three'

Sorry mikewilder just too late. will9 you can't edit you post after someone's posted an higher bid, you should have made a new post so the other bidders knew you raised your bid.

Well done to jjw, ada and Flytyer :tu: I will email you asap.

This auction is now closed.

:thanks:

??? I have the highest last bid on the first packet of seeds and i not win the action?

I thaught there where 3 actions ,so everyone looks to the last 3 bids,is this fair?I not overbid anyone ,i go from 22,5 to 23,5

Cheers Will

Edited by will9