some pics take today

29ejigw.jpg

27xpb9t.jpg

2chntsn.jpg

2qa3jwx.jpg

t86a0g.jpg

25yvvd4.jpg

2dtanvn.jpg

seedlings from only 2 months old in a 16 cm pot, but i not know if its Drosophyllum or Byblis??I think its Drosophyllum but a very fast growing.

I have 16 plants came out but have never so match seeds from Drosophyllum,meaby Byblis gigantea?Some plants have flowerbuds ,so i go see this soon

f27kht.jpg

257hsex.jpg

2w527br.jpg

ot0o5s.jpg

epitxw.jpg

2ajb3b8.jpg

257qalx.jpg

nnmaad.jpg

117cphi.jpg

xe2a92.jpg

zj84df.jpg

wmmd02.jpg

I hope you like them

Edited by will9

Guest Andreas Eils

Aaah, Willy,

good to see some pics of your tremendous plant collection! :thumbsup: Your babies all look perfect! And I see the Heli ionasii - I guess it´s the one I sent you :wink: - is doing well for you. It´s not the fastest grower though but it´s persistent.

Excellent Conos of course! I don´t grow a single one anymore! But I still struggle with Lithops! In the meantime I am convinced raising the Flowering Stones from seed rather is the best way to grow them! All the adult ones I have purchased cause me trouble en masse! And I don´t believe my conditions are that wrong! It´s still a mystery why they repeatedly behave badly! At least since I know how I have to water them!

Best regards

Andreas