Id please

Satsvear

Hello!

My first words here. Haven´t used enlish in a while so I hope you exusive my grammar. I bought two Nepenthes from a local big marked. One is a Ventrata and the other one I don´t really shoure about. So I hope you can help me with this. I was marked sarracenia. Yeah I know what you think.

I'm not shoure how to send picture into this forum so here is a link.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/dsc0078zz.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/808/dsc0080qb.jpg/

Thanks

Well Met!

After I read your answer I do as always, google is my friend :thumbsup:

Looked any some pictures of "Rebecca soper." I looks like my plant. Read on a page that it was sold as 'Lantern Alata'. Here in sweden they often sales "alata" but it´s ventrata. From now I call it "Rebecca soper".

I really big thanx!

Well Met!

Here in sweden they often sales "alata" but it´s ventrata.

Same here in th UK. In fact, every ventrata I have seen in garden centres are marked as alata. It's beyond me as to why the supplier of these plants insists on using what is obviously the incorrect name label.

Now I got confused. I though it was a "Rebecca". Looking at pictures with the new info that it could be a sanguinea I even got more confused. I seems like "rebecca" have little ´shields´like my Miranda have. The sanguinea seems to be more smooth in the gap.

I hope you understand my english and what I mean. The picture of sanguinea at extreme-plants look like just my pitcher. I think the place I got my neps buy there plants from this place www.lammehave.dk

I´m impressed how much help I got this far from a very simple question. Keep up the work!

Well Met!

Looks exactly like my N x 'Rebecca Soper' (which is N. Ramispina x Ventricosa) when I got it from a garden centre. The leaves will turn from red to green with time, if you give it a good amount of light the pitchers will get nice and dark (: It's also called N x 'Black Knight' in some places which is what I call mine as it sounds a whole lot cooler!

Thank you fore taking the time, so it´s a Rebecca soper then... Can you tell me how you see the difference between them? I contacted the store I bought it from, they say it´s a Alata but I don´t belive them.

Looking at some pictures I think it looks more like sanguineas but more and more tell me it´s Rebecca. You are probably right, is it ok to call it "black night" then? Think the name is cooler :thumbsup:

It´s seems more likely that they sell Rebecca instead of sanguineas...

Well Met!