www.carnivoria.eu

Gekon

• 2 weeks later...

Hi David, I've been watching your website and I found fantastic. I am particularly fond of pygmy sundews and have not found any on your page. I wonder if you sell some pygmy sundews plants or at least seeds.

best regards.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

HELLO,

PLEASE, IT IS NOT MY PAGE:

Is this also your site? http://carniplants.eu,

BUT I SOMETIMES COOPERATE WITH PAOLO FROM POLAND.

BEST REGARDS, DAVID

I visit this site today and i was very suprised,he have a incredible list of VFT and N American Pinguicula ,but never hear from the crisis in EU i think ,he also have a incredible pricelist to (in my opinion and wat i can pay for plants ),i think one of the highest i seen and that for a poor country like Polen,i buy in past from Paolo ,that time he sell match cheaper,i feel sorry hes ask that prices ,Paolo was allways a correct seller ,i hope hes down his price in future ,then i go buy again from him ,i think not many people can pay suchs price like this,but you can find very rare plants like P ionantha,planifolia etc. there ,and if you can pay this it s meaby a good idea for see this,but still....a bit to expensif for me,

cheers Will

Some people ask me the last few weeks where she can find American pings like planifolia ....

Edited by will9

I also ordered plants from there, I love the size of the plants that they send, they are bigger that they say ahahh...

But it seems that Darlingtonias from them are not very resistant, my is not very well, but I don't think because of the quality of the plant, Polonia is very cold, and Portugal in this time of the year is around 18ºC-20ºC she resented, if she die, I will buy another in spring from them so I recommend the site :P

• 2 weeks later...

Bought some epiphytic Utricularia from this site last summer. Plants were all big sized, healthy and well packed. In the beginning of next growing season will be buying more plants from this site. Even my U. alpina x endresii ,which suffered most during shipping (it's leafs died shortly after arrival) revived and grows well. I'm especially happy with U. alpina x humboldtii and U. nelumbifolia x reniformis which grow with a vigor of a weed. Highly recommend! :thumbsup:

• 11 months later...

just to put my two penneth in, I just had a few nepenthes turn up from here, gotta say, I'm pretty impressed, I ordered an 8-10cm N. fusca and I got one that is about 20 cm in leaf span and 15 cm tall! very impressed!

• 1 month later...

I can only highly recommend carnivoria.eu.

I bought some plants, including N. hamata and macrophylla, and both were making beautiful new leaves just 1 month after I received them. This is definitely not the case with some other vendors I've tested, when some plants needed about a year to start growing again (probably not acclimated enough after in-vitro culture).

Keep up the good job, David!

@ gringo: You are lucky to be able to go there! On the other hand, I think if I could go there in person, I will not have money for the next 6 months... I would buy too much!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello everyone,

Has anyone ordered plants through carnivoria.eu recently?

I've been toying with the idea of buying some Drosera but there have been some fairly bad reviews on a French forum so I am really hesitating. :-(

All the best,

François.

Hello Francois,

I´ve ordered plants from David several times in the past and I can just recommend him. He´s not sending portions as Kamil Pasek does,but his plants are also of a good quality.

The only negative aspect is that the plants he offers in his shop are mostly not all available,so you could be disappointed when ordering several items and get a denial for some of these

Hello all,

The reviews on one of the French forum are mixed. From satisfied to very unhappy: 

http://www.forumcarnivore.org/viewtopic.php?f=102&t=24576&start=30

I don't know all the detailed stories so I won't argue.

I think I will give Carnivoria.eu a try and will post here what I think about that very first order.

Stay tuned. ;-)

All the best,

François.