www.carnivoria.eu

Gekon

Hi

I dont know where to put this thread so Im doing it here.

I want to recommend that website to everyone. Very helpful and nice person and very cheap plants. However I had the issue with bonus plants that he promissed to me- he said I will get some bonus plants but I didint recive nothing...

Don't know who this is but please don't confuse this site with www.carnivora.nl, only 1 letter and the extention off but a totally different site, that of the Dutch CPS.

Just a heads up as we are often also swamped by mail for people who don't know the difference between Carnivora and Carniflora :whistling:

• Like 1

Some things caught my attention about this site.

I think this is CZplants

Their pic of Trichterfalle is the same plant and background as on CZplants website but a different angle. So they are either the same company or share the same location and plants.

Their picture of VFT 'All Red' is the same picture as CZPlants but is a higher resolution image (larger size, more detail). They must have access to CZplant's original image to do this?

There may be more similarities I only looked at the VFTs

edit

Sorry same picture but not higher resolution. I was only looking at the thumbnail

Edited by mantrid

I see this name according to this website; Dawna BohemicaPlantae (David Å varc)

Is this nof former Bohemica Plants?

According to Google translate 'Dawna BohemicaPlantae' translates to 'Former BohemicaPlantae' and Bohemica Plantea

homepage has David Svarc's name on it. Domain lookup tools result in a similar registrant email address's for both domains.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi…

This was the worst part of your fine work. That person should also think about it as you were working for the plant. And you are saying that that were quite new species you have ever seen then it may also happen they doesn't suit you climate.

sabulba, are you using an online translator, as some of your posts are difficult to make sense of?

Not only that they always seem to be completely unrelated to whats being discussed.

But I enjoy reading them anyway. Reminds me of Monty Python ;)

Edited by mantrid
  • Like 1

This one perchance?

Didnt have an episode in mind. But yes that sums it up nicely.

Ill have to go and dig out my box set now, the clip has whet my appetite.

Edited by mantrid

Didnt have an episode in mind. But yes that sums it up nicely.

Ill have to go and dig out my box set now, the clip has whet my appetite.

your neeples explode with delight?

• 1 month later...

How did it go?

Argh I'm sorry guys, I've just seen this. I wish you'd sent me a PM and reminded me of this thread.

Well I've shopped about ten times from that website by now if not even more. First of all, yes it's the real deal, he really has every species he has listed. Prices for some are amazing (quelchii for 10 euros...etc). I'll be honest and say I'm usually not happy with the nepenthes I've ordered from there, they are not hardy at all. But for those of you who have advanced terrariums or greenhouses, they should pose no problems.

Everything else was great for me. Shipping cost is the lowest I've seen so far, they ship fast and they always put in a few extra plants.

That site has an amazing selection.

Just to check with people who might have done this - you don't need a phytosanitary certificate (or similar) when having plants shipped to the uk from other eu contries do you?

Andrew.

That site has an amazing selection.

Just to check with people who might have done this - you don't need a phytosanitary certificate (or similar) when having plants shipped to the uk from other eu contries do you?

Andrew.

That is correct.

Dear All,

I'm sorry that I did not respond earlier in the discussion and also did not comment on earlier and current reports on carnivoria eu. I wanted to give my new project time and I wanted to wait for the opinions and reactions of clients, enthusiasts etc. Today , after many positive reactions of many clients from many countries, let me briefly tell more detailed information about carnivoria.eu.

This small company was founded in 2011 in the Czech Republic. My name is David Svarc and I am lower and grower of plants. I grow carnivorous plants 22 years as a hobby (I work as an employee of various companies last 12 years).

Currently I have in my collection about 1000 species, subspecies, varieties ... of plants from groups - tillandsia, succulents, orchids, carnivorous plants.

If you want more information or to know the valid information to any topic concerning carnivoria or myself, please contact me - only me you get valid information without being affected by speculation, fabrications, false information, etc., as I have in the past from some sources and should also be here on CPUK registered by me. Good Growing, David.

http://photo.uloziste.com/?fotka=97ea2df1d4d46da6.jpg&d=xc0421af52ae0bff&size=3

Edited by carnivoria
  • Like 2