New designed terraria...

Hello all!

I´ve worked hard the last days.

Now i can present you my new designed terraria.

Some things changed, and maybe some of you remember the old one. But it was time for a change.

Many bugs, woodlouse and other animal destroyed the most of the cork wall over the years. So I have no other choice to put all the plants out, clean the terraria and put the plants back.

Here are the results, i hope you like it!

95537846.jpg

66886305.jpg

I´ve made a photo series about the work of the last days. I will post them here soon!

Best regards,

Thomas

• Like 1

Hi guys!

Thx for the comments!

@ Martin: The Nepenthes on the left is a N. pervillei and the Nepenthes on the right is a N. campanulata x lowii.

Especially the second one is amazing. It has the shape of the campanulata and the coulours of the lowii :wub:

I will take some pics of both the next days!

Regards,

Thomas

• 2 weeks later...

Hi JB!

I´ve grow the orchids for some years now in the terraria without any problems.

They grow so heavy, that i have to cut them every year.

Also the orchids are flowering very well, every year 2 times...

111tlp.jpg

The plants are: Bulb. lasiochilum, Bulb. putidum, Cirrhopetalum makoyanum, Cirrhopetalum frostii, and the other ones i have to look!

Best regards,

Thomas

• 2 weeks later...

Wow Thomas! They are doing awesome! Please share the mix you are using in the bottom of your terrarium. Also how big is your tank? I am setting up a 55 gallon and I have been proven time and time again this year my conventional thinking and teaching has been turned on it's head. My paph are growing better in standing water and nep mix than they have ever grown.

Do at this point I am game to learn ANYTHING different than I currently do things. You are obviously doing something right and I want to learn your secrets. :)