Novice video of collection

I know it's a bit rough and ready but thought some of you might like a scan around to give an idea of what is where in the garden, not so easy to do in pictures.

hope this is a suitable place to post..

I will probably add detailed pics when I get time.

Cheers all.

• Like 1

How can you a) aquire such a collection b) have so many sarrs and not lose track!?!?!?

Very impressive! (was that a sphagnum bog at the end?)

How can you a) aquire such a collection b) have so many sarrs and not lose track!?!?!?

Very impressive! (was that a sphagnum bog at the end?)

All the mixed Sarracenia flava, S. mitchelliana, S. excellens, pink/red S. x moorei and mixed hybrids were grown from seed. The venus fly-traps are divisions of about 8 different clones I do have some other clones too lol but planning to get more.

All the other collection stuff is divided or bought/traded.

It's only taken taken just over 20 years, If I had never sold any I would probably have double or triple.

Also our house move was based purely on the size of the garden and not the size of house (the house is small) we are also lucky enough to be in a lovely part of the world with good neighbours and friendly locals.

They are all the result of a cross between S. leucophylla Schnells ghost (MK-L3) x S. flava var. rubricorpora, Phil adadeji.

All the greener ones next to them were from the same cross just seperated out, We are suffice to say keeping an eye on them and have already selected one interesting one out.

I do fear however they will all end up in the collection as I like most of them, there will be divisions available at our open day I'm sure.

Sorry Noah.

Forgot to add yes it is a Sphagnum bog, just for mixes and top dressing etc..