Rejection of Dionaea

dede718

Hello everyone ;)

I was wondering if it was advisable to remove the natural releases of Dionaea?

is it the same for Sarracenia Juvenille?

Regards Frédéric

I wouldnt bother, too much hassle.

However if you do use a water sprinkler otherwise you risk setting of the trap again if you use tweezers

James that's what I meant but i understand why mantrid you don't understood ( translators are not perfect )

the mother plant will be stronger with or without offsets ?

Ps: Do you know a glossary with carnivorous plants terms ?

Sorry for my bad english i hope improve it here ;)

Unfortunately ... There's No-PROOF Either-Way that The VFTs Around TALLAHASSEE R-Planted ... & Donald-SHCNELL Makes-the-Point IN-His Second-Book that The-Area IN-Which They-R-Growing Is-On The Flight-Path of Migratory-Birds From The-Carolinas.

Robert's-&-OOSTING Point-OUT that Dionaea Is-'Restricted' to The St.-Johns' (SIN-JON) Soil-SERIES &-This &-Closely Related Soil-Groups R-'Found' IN-the-Area ... so-It's More-likely that The Plants-around Tallahassee R-Actually 'Relics' from-R-Distant-Past!!! >(*~*)<

During The-Days-of The-CIVIL-War (1860s) The-Plants Use-to-Grow the-Other-side of The-SANTEE-River ... so R-Thousand-Year-Ago ... WHO-'Knows'!!!??? >(*~*)< / >(*U^)<

Unfortunately ... There's No-PROOF Either-Way that The VFTs Around TALLAHASSEE R-Planted ... & Donald-SHCNELL Makes-the-Point IN-His Second-Book that The-Area IN-Which They-R-Growing Is-On The Flight-Path of Migratory-Birds From The-Carolinas.

Robert's-&-OOSTING Point-OUT that Dionaea Is-'Restricted' to The St.-Johns' (SIN-JON) Soil-SERIES &-This &-Closely Related Soil-Groups R-'Found' IN-the-Area ... so-It's More-likely that The Plants-around Tallahassee R-Actually 'Relics' from-R-Distant-Past!!! >(*~*)<

During The-Days-of The-CIVIL-War (1860s) The-Plants Use-to-Grow the-Other-side of The-SANTEE-River ... so R-Thousand-Year-Ago ... WHO-'Knows'!!!??? >(*~*)< / >(*U^)<

:(:offtopic: :offtopic: This has absolutely nothing to do with the topic, why did you feel the need to post this here? If you feel that this needs discussing then why not start your own topic rather than hijack someone elses? Also, do you think that posting in this writing 'style' is going to help someone who is trying to improve their English??

Ps: Do you know a glossary with carnivorous plants terms ?

Hi Frédéric,

Here's a glossary of botanical terms, with French to English translation: http://www.mobot.org/mobot/glossary/list.asp?list=french

Vice-versa: http://www.mobot.org/mobot/glossary/list.asp?list=english

And a search here: http://www.mobot.org/mobot/glossary/

Regards,

Carl

Edited by mobile