Very bad swap whit Gary Wheeler aka Garyhove!

will9

Will must have the patience of a saint to wait a year.

Despite being very busy Gary seems to have found the time to unpack, pot and incorporate the cacti into his collection.

Yeah!

I would say that Will had too much patience too! If you make such a swap (500 plants), you MUST have a correct correspondence, and you must know how long would it take to do it! If Gary knew he had to move to another house, i must have said this before, and delayed the swap! I can wait 6 months or a year ONLY if i'm going to wait 2 or 3 plants, but not with such a deal...

I'm sorry, but Gary didn't managed that deal in the right (fair) way... :man_in_love:

I personally think will9 has got alot more patience than most people waiting that long, what a bad response by gary not even an apology to poor old willy.

I think Gary has done enough damage himself to his character posting a a response like that so don't worry will9. Gives others a good insight and people can make thier own minds up from his response but personally I think its disgraceful and mostly excuses, he doesn't seem to think he has done anything wrong, and I personally have seen him advertising stuff on here within the last year many plants that he promised you.

What aload of rubbish unbelievable he is being forced to use his works internet???? internet is so widely available these days library ,friend, phone etc and if you check back through garys posting history he was using the interent as recent as a couple of months ago, he has clearly ignored will9 hoping he would go away.

I agree! Gary is totally in the wrong.

He also has had the time to buy lots of Pleiones and other things on eBay!

Edited by JaniceB
  • Like 1

If it was not for some kind souls who are linked to me elsewhere I would not be aware of this posting and it has taken me several days to calm down before I could add a reply, I suggest you go and look up the word patience as you seem to have very little of this.

Please send me your details in a PM and when I come back on here to pick up your message I will take it from there. I will not be back on the forum until then so if you post any replies you will not get an answer.

Er, who says Gary is welcome back here?

Guest Andreas Eils

After all I wonder how Gary would feel in the reverse way. And how much patience shall someone have who faithfully sent 500 and more plants and almost a year later still doesn´t keep more in his hands than a couple of seeds and three baby Cephs in return? It´s a very disappointing experience for Willy. He´s been very generous to me as well and maybe I won´t be able to ever pay him back equally. But that´s not the actual point. It´s that Willy always needed to take action and to ask Gary what the status quo is concerning the plants Willy is promised. It looks just like Gary´s not in need to care for what he owes Willy after he has received his plants. I don´t know Gary personally and don´t want to impute anything to him but I think it´s not polite how he behaves to Willy. And also it´s a sad excuse when someone states he would be too busy or technically unable to contact the other side of the trade if you watch him regularly purchase or sell plants in the meantime. And in case Gary should find himself unable to fulfill his part of the deal he should perhaps consider to obtain the plants elsewhere - maybe even at a commercial seller.

I think this discussion and Gary´s reply at least is not necessarily to Gary´s advantage. Well, I hope the matter won´t end too bad for Willy.

Regards,

Andreas

Er, who says Gary is welcome back here?

Hi all,i think Gary have give the wrong answhere!

The communication was sh** ,and i think its still that way.

For this swap,i know i must wait till plants are ready,i only not have think this take so long,normally till october like he promised me.

Gary have never let me know anything ,not if rootcutting become plants ,notting.

So i not even know if he have this at all,i only trust him on his word.

Why i have so match patience ?The only reasson was ,if i ask for plants he become angry or send notting back,i have not ask anymore again and have allways hope he wil send the plants soon as possible,how long can it take for packing 25 plants and send this?1 hour of his life time?

It s for sure not my maening for let him banned from the forum, the only reasson was that i not can contact him anymore and i not know why!Another reasson ,i have press him on this way.

When people say ,i have no time ,it s only mains :you are not important enoufh and i have to do more important things,so i have only try this to make a bit more important.

If he send the plants to me ,then this is all OK for me ,i only will not wait another year or so!

edit:the biggest fault he make is that he not have one hour time for make this riht,he where painting his housse in august last year,in february this year hes still painting his housse,if i must wait till hes ready whit this ,after that i must wait till he is moved ,then i must wait till he sell his flat etc. then i must have really the patience from a saint i supoose!

Edited by will9

I wundering myself when Gary give answhere on my message to him(whit PM),no one can see anymore when hes visit the forum!

By last visit by his personal data stay this is prive,so he can visit the forum so match he want ,no one can see when he do this.

I not know that this is possible to do? :confused:

Gary say: Please send me your details in a PM and when I come back on here to pick up your message I will take it from there. I will not be back on the forum until then so if you post any replies you will not get an answer.

This is the same answhere he send me a month ago,i take contact whit you when i have time!!!!!! I also not understand what he mains whit this ,i get no answhere before he came back on the forum ,but for my PM he must also came back on the forum,so whats the point of this?

Why he must ask my details again?He have all wat he need ,or meaby he have allready all delete.For that reasson i think hes never planned to send me anything back at all.

It s not normall that you delete adress and emailadress in the middle of a swap that not is ended. :pleasantry:

Meaby he give answhere next month or the month after,i not know this ,i only know ,this is just the same game like he play allmost for a year.Not answhere my mails for a month ,or say i have no time .Before you know there is a half year pasted away,then a year and meaby match longer!

Can you understand when i say i sick of this game? :morning2:

So i think its not so important to him how people think abouth this! :suicide:

Edited by will9

I have some ask to a moderator,wat mains profiel seeing on your profiel?For excample Gary have today 1290 seeings ,a few hours later he have 3 more ,will this mains that he have visit the forum today? Or count this only other visitors that visit your profiel?

Also how can you chance that no one can see anymore when you have visit the forum the last time? :pleasantry:

Edited by will9

Guest Andreas Eils

Hi Willy,

the profile views are the total amount of views from other forum members and also guests since you have signed in at CPUK. In my case: I have signed in at CPUK on 10th January 2006. I have 2411 views since 10th Jan. 2006. The views are updated every hour if I´m not wrong. Practically every hit on your personal profile is counted. So, having 2000 views does not mean there have been 2000 different people on your profile. Some people repeatedly visit profiles of certain CPUK members. I´m not sure if not even hits of search engines (their robots) count.

As for editing your profile settings I once thought you can even enable or disable your board statistic - meaning, you can choose if other people can see or not when you´ve been online last time (last seen). But I don´t find this feature anymore. Maybe it was another forum I´ve seen this feature. So, probably you have to ask AndyCPUK if you want your board statistic to be visible or not.

I also not understand what he mains whit this ,i get no answhere before he came back on the forum ,but for my PM he must also came back on the forum,so whats the point of this?

This simply means he won´t go on reading new replies on this thread since he has given his comment. But of course he has to log in to read your personal message. He may receive a board message that he has got a new pm if he has chosen the option ("email me when I´ve got a new pm"). And he will see who has sent him a pm. And he must have a valid email address as a member of this forum.

Gary has made clear that he cares for your request whenever he wants to. So, he does not respect your wish to soonly come to an end of this story. If you consider you are already waiting approx. 9 months to receive a good and valuable consideration, "[...] so you can imagine I am very busy so when I said you will have to wait I mean you will have to wait for a while before I can consider looking at what I am going to send you." does not sound promising! "A while" can mean EVERYTHING: another six months or a year or two years or - and this is what I believe: NEVER!

It may all be true he doesn´t have much time, but the way he treats you makes obvious for him it´s not important if you are happy and satisfied with this trade. As a gentle man he would have given an apology to you and would take at least an hour during one of the next days to search for some plants he can send you - just to show he does care for your request.

Well, I think I don´t have anything else to say on this matter. Everyone who reads this thread can form his own opinion.

Bye,

Andreas

Hi thanks Andreas,i not know match from the forum progamma,i wil place an avator for 3 times but its not working for me,so.

That i no more can check when Gary visit the forum ,i am not happy whit this.He can visit the forum so match he want ,no one can see this,in fact i am very upset for this!

This was for me the only way for seeing when hes back on the forum ,now he can do wat he want to do!

Wel Gary ,i supoose you can see this ,i am not happy whit this to:

I am very busy so when I said you will have to wait I mean you will have to wait for a while before I can consider looking at what I am going to send you."

I am 56 years old and this sound like you are talk to a child that not want to listining,i say sometimes against my grandchildren that are between 0 and 7 years old when she not listining!

You go consider wat you send to me? NO NO ,i go say wat you may send to me,if you not have wat you promised me then i choose other ones that you have and what i not have ,simple;I go not agree you go send me plants that i still have.

Meaby if you not send anything from plants ,then you can meaby consider pay me back whit money,but then i go ask a big sum from you! lets say 1 euro the piece,it s still very cheap for wat i send to you!You can not buy this plants anywhere below this prices.

Thats the price that i send to you but you are not very thanksfull.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,i am very tired of this,i wait and i wait but notting happened,so for me it s to end.20 days on the forum and not any communication at all,the only that happened is that i can not see anymore when he visit the forum,so he hiding them self. :biggrin::(

So for me it ended here and now,Gary match pleasur whit the plants that you have stolen from me!I expect notting back anymore.I am tired to wait till you are in the mood for communicate. :wink:

Moderators can do whit this topic wat she pleased to do,i never give a warning again,i thaught the forum where a safe place for swap or buy ,i think it s not allways that way.

I am very disapointed and i think i never go swap again in future! :wink:

This was a very big swap,meaby because it where not carnivore plants this seems not so important but cacti and mesems have also some price and are not for free.

I where match to generous to Gary and look what i get in place ,thanks a lot for this. i stay complete for:jester:

Gary - can you send Willy his plants or confirm once and for all when they will be sent.

If you can keep them alive and in water, you can take them to the post office.

This is not a public slagging, just a note that we can't have people posting sales and wants topics and then not fulfilling them.

• Like 1

Can't the admin on the forum get involved to help out willy? seeing as it was a swap done on here, otherwise gary is getting away with it scott free with willys plants, and willy looses out.

Doesn't seem right to me, it's not a very good message to send out to other members, that members can go around ripping each other off with no consequences.

Edit

Alexis I didnt see your post before I wrote this.

Edited by mattybadboy44

Gary - can you send Willy his plants or confirm once and for all when they will be sent.

If you can keep them alive and in water, you can take them to the post office.

This is not a public slagging, just a note that we can't have people posting sales and wants topics and then not fulfilling them.

Hi Alexis ,thanks for trying ,but it s not the only problem anymore,i not want received plants anymore from him,i not trust him anymore and this go abbouth plants whit loc. data.

I go never trust this locality plants ,i not want received plants that i must put on the compostheap because i not believe the are locality plants,this is very hard to check out when you not know how she are looking.I must can trust this for 100% els i not want them.

So i lost anyway :tu:

Hi Will

Sorry but Ive just caught up with this, Ive been away from my PC all day.

I can only reiterate what Alexis has said,

Gary please get in touch with Will and confirm one way or the other.

Will - we're all concerned that this has gone wrong. Lets hope that we can sort this out somehow.

Regards

Baz

Hi Alexis ,thanks for trying ,but it s not the only problem anymore,i not want received plants anymore from him,i not trust him anymore and this go abbouth plants whit loc. data.

I go never trust this locality plants ,i not want received plants that i must put on the compostheap because i not believe the are locality plants,this is very hard to check out when you not know how she are looking.I must can trust this for 100% els i not want them.

So i lost anyway :tu:

Hey-GARY ... Just'-Post-R-few JPEGs of Your Home-Situation You-Know: Things IN-Boxes / Removalist's-Van sort-of-Thing ... That's ALL-He-Needs.

THEN-He'll-'Believe'-You ... THEN He'll-be PATIENT ... Other-Wise His-HACKER-Friends You-Probably END-Your Internet-Career FOREVER Work-&-Everythin'k'!!! With The GEC like-It-Is You'll-Probably NEVER-Work-again!!! >(*~*)<

Come-On He's-'Just'-R-VISUAL-Person ... Give-HIM 'Some'-EVIDENCE!!!

"I'-'Had' R-Similar-Experience with Allen-LOWRIE as-R-child so-Please ... Give-US 'Some'-EVIDENCE!!! >(*U^)<

"Last year Gary where also moved and painting His home,so what must i think !(i have mails where he say this)

patience ,i all ready know what this is after allmost a year waiting,i think i have not little off this but very match!

When this is clear out ,i let know and then this can be removed".

YES Doesn't take-R-Year to-Move-R-House

WALEL ... 'Sounds'-like You Really-R 'Having' an Allen-LOWRIE Situation ... You-'Set'-Your HACKER-Friends On-Him You-'Have'-My PERMISSION!!! >(*U^)<

"Hi all,i think Gary have give the wrong answhere!

The communication was sh** ,and i think its still that way.

For this swap,i know i must wait till plants are ready,i only not have think this take so long,normally till october like he promised me.

Gary have never let me know anything ,not if rootcutting become plants ,notting.

So i not even know if he have this at all,i only trust him on his word.

Why i have so match patience ?The only reasson was ,if i ask for plants he become angry or send notting back,i have not ask anymore again and have allways hope he wil send the plants soon as possible,how long can it take for packing 25 plants and send this?1 hour of his life time?

It s for sure not my maening for let him banned from the forum, the only reasson was that i not can contact him anymore and i not know why!Another reasson ,i have press him on this way.

When people say ,i have no time ,it s only mains :you are not important enoufh and i have to do more important things,so i have only try this to make a bit more important.

If he send the plants to me ,then this is all OK for me ,i only will not wait another year or so!

edit:the biggest fault he make is that he not have one hour time for make this riht,he where painting his housse in august last year,in february this year hes still painting his housse,if i must wait till hes ready whit this ,after that i must wait till he is moved ,then i must wait till he sell his flat etc. then i must have really the patience from a saint i supoose!"

'Sounds'-like It's More-SERIOUS than-"I"-First 'Thought'!!! >(*~*)<

Alternatively You-Could 'Contact' Your-Neighbourhood Bikey-Chapter ... "I"m-Sure They'd-be 'Interested' IN-The-Story ... Might-even Fire-UP R-Midnight Session of The-Local "Debarker" If-You Ask-Them Kindly-enough. >(*U^)<

'Sounds'-like GARY 'Needs'-to-Either Return Will-9's Plants or Write-OUT R-Cheque for Will's Binata-&-Cephalotus-Forms Otherwise We-Impose R-LIFETIME-Ban On-Him. He-Definitely 'Seems'-like PERSONA-NON-GRATA Material to-Me!!! >(*~*)< / >(*U^)<

"I'-'Had' R-Similar-Experience with Allen-LOWRIE as-R-child so-Please ... Give-US 'Some'-EVIDENCE!!! >(*U^)<

What, you received some plants/tubers from him and didn't pay for them?........

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

are gary wheeler and gary hove the same person? I received a load of ping gemmae off of gary wheeler and I have to date no complaints,

reading all the above makes me a little wary.

Im happy to order in the uk as its only a short drive to sort out any problems face to face

ive always been happy with the name I was given, there may well be a legitimate reason for changing your surname, anyways I have no issue with the order I received, although I do feel that one bad experience by one person shouldn't generate a whole plethora of comments by others unless they have had a bad experience as well, and on that note this is all I have to say on the matter