Myrmecodia and Hydnophytum

valzergues

Hello,

Is somebody interested in fresh seeds of Myrmecodia tuberos prostrated form, Hydnophytum formicarum?

Fast germination (2-4 days). In one year, you can have plants up to 8-10 cm diameter.

I would like some CP (not seeds if possible, little plants of bigger welcome), or myrmecophil ferns, or Dischidia rafflesiana... Just propose, I'm sure we'll find a solution! :sun_bespectacled:

Etienne

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Felicia
Hello,

Is somebody interested in fresh seeds of Myrmecodia tuberos prostrated form, Hydnophytum formicarum?

Fast germination (2-4 days). In one year, you can have plants up to 8-10 cm diameter.

I would like some CP (not seeds if possible, little plants of bigger welcome), or myrmecophil ferns, or Dischidia rafflesiana... Just propose, I'm sure we'll find a solution! :sarcastic_hand:

Etienne

Hi Etienne!

I am very interested in fresh seeds from Myrmecodia but I seem to lack any of the things you are interested in. If you are looking for special forms of Dischidias, you should check out Ted Green site or David (Iris) Liddle lists. I am planning to order some plants from them, please let me know if you are interested in anything, maybe we could trade or combine.

Felicia.

• 1 month later...

Hello Felicia,

Sorry to be late... Just take a look on this page:

http://fluorite.fr/plantes/plantes-textes/plantes-txt01.html

The seeds of Myrm. tuberos are in very few quantity, now. The berries are not very present. Berries of Hydn. formicarum are numerous.

If you are interested in someting, tell me... The list of the plants I would like is at the bottom of the page (mentioned here). Dischidia rafflesisana, myrmecophiles plants, and Nepenthes are my favourites!

What would you have for swap?

All the best

Etienne

Hello Felicia,

Sorry to be late... Just take a look on this page:

http://fluorite.fr/plantes/plantes-textes/plantes-txt01.html

The seeds of Myrm. tuberos are in very few quantity, now. The berries are not very present. Berries of Hydn. formicarum are numerous.

If you are interested in someting, tell me... The list of the plants I would like is at the bottom of the page (mentioned here). Dischidia rafflesisana, myrmecophiles plants, and Nepenthes are my favourites!

What would you have for swap?

All the best

Etienne

Bonjour

for me no tuberosa prostrate or erected just 16 variety with different morphologic caracters.

you can have different forms on one plant , without it they added a shape name,it is allways a tuberosa , anyway this one will change with your growing conditions.

what tuberosa have you ? I am very interested by all the rubiaceae specially myrmecodia-hydnophytum-myrmephytum-squamellaria-anthorrhiza. but also in solanopteris and ant dischidia .

if you want I have some drupe free .

jeff

Edited by jeff 1