cp growers map

mantrid

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive seen one steal the whole fish before!You gotta watch yourself if youve got food!

Fawlty towers is just round the corner from me but its only the inside of the building that was used for filming.The outside was from a building elswhere-up north i believe.So you wouldnt recognise it if you drove by it.

Btw, back on track...

Map's looking really good, mantrid. :wink:

This could develop into a v. useful resource.

Nice job, Nerdy! :thanks:

Come-Uppance-Comin'-Soon of Letchworth :smile:

yes its coming along. would be nice to get some members frm othewr parts of the world.

yes its coming along. would be nice to get some members from other parts of the world.

Publicise your map on the regional forums...

Then make one guy from each country a collaborator, so you don't get all the work?

Vic

P.S.

Seen in a north London pub:

"Trying to do business without advertising is like winking at a girl in the dark:

You know what you're doing, but nobody else does." Anon.

Edited by Vic2

I'll put a link to it on our SA forum and my FB group if you want. Maybe I can drum up a few more growers from SA.

Good job so far, looking great!

Publicise your map on the regional forums...

Then make one guy from each country a collaborator, so you don't get all the work?

Vic

P.S.

Seen in a north London pub:

"Trying to do business without advertising is like winking at a girl in the dark:

You know what you're doing, but nobody else does." Anon.

Yes I didnt think of that. Will do

I'll put a link to it on our SA forum and my FB group if you want. Maybe I can drum up a few more growers from SA.

That would be great, thanks

That would be great, thanks

And so it begins...

The dark stain of Mantrid's Map Meme spreads across the globe, riding fast as light upon the electromagnetic wings of the Internet.

Today, Swansea:

Tomorrow...

the Book, blockbuster Movie and quality collectible Merchandise!! :wink:

All-Hail-Mantrid-the-Great :thanks: of Letchworth

Edited by Vic2

• 1 month later...

Please add me:

Jesse Kerkhove

Nieuwdorp, Holland.

â—¦Cephalotus

â—¦Darlingtonia

â—¦Dionaea

â—¦Drosera

â—¦Drosophyllum

â—¦Genlisea

â—¦Heliamphora

â—¦Nepenthes

â—¦Pinguicula

â—¦Sarracenia

â—¦Utricularia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by zeeland

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Add me aswell please.

Daniel Galley

Sheffield

Cephalotus, Dionaea, Drosera, Darlingtonia, Nepenthes, Pinguicula, Sarracenia (Somehow nearly forgot the Sarrs)

Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...

Hi!

You can add me to this map. I live in the coastal North of Spain, in the Basque Country, in a village called Portugalete (Is near Bilbao, but closer to the coast). I am sure you can find it in the map. I grow some

OUTDOORS:

VFT typical,

Sarracenia Leucophyla, Sarracenia alata, Sarracenia purpurea purpurea, Sarraenia purpureia venosa, Sarracenia purpurea var burkii, Sarracenia minor, Sarracenia minor var Okefinokensis, Sarracenia psittacina giant, Sarracenia psittacina typical, Sarracenia flava (dead) Sarracenia x farmhanii, Sarracenia x Scarlet Belle, Sarracenia x gilpini, Sarracenia x formosa, Sarracenia x courtii, Sarracenia x melanorhoda, and some inespecific "garden centre" Sarracenia hybrids.

Helianphora heterodoxa x minor (in terraria between november and march/april because of the lack of natural light)

Drosera: D. rotundifolia, D filiformis, D binata (dicthoma and multifida)

Nephentes sanguinea, Nepenthes copenadii, Nepenthes x Rebeca Scooper.

IN TERRARIA:

Drosera prolifera, D adelae, D cuneifolia, D slakii, D paradoxa (not doing well) D. obleolanceolata var sunset peak, Drosera burmanii, Drosera sinderii, D collinsiae, D madagascariensis (various forms) D burkeana, and a wide varaiety forms from Drosera spatulata.

Nepenthes (as they are still small, can fit in the terraria) N trunkata, N x hookeriana, N x Princess, N x Hellen (all except x hookeriana from Borneo exotics)

Cephalotus follicularis (big and fast growing)

I hate to add more work, (if you're still accepting people :biggrin: ) but:

Noah McVittie

Nottingham

Nepenthes, sarracenia, drosera, utricularia, and of course, dionaea muscipula. You can see the link to my growlist in my signature.

Thanks! :D

• 2 years later...

Sorry Im not updating this map anymore.

There is one on this website, click 'member map' on the member menu, top left of the page. It also dsplays member info and also a photo of your member if you have one, no just kidding :)