Pics 2011

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

WOW!!!!!!! Like always FraNGELO... Marvelously Beautiful!! :smile: It must've

taken you years to be able to get your plants to their glorious specimen size??

Im in love with your plants :biggrin:

Guest Andreas Eils

Congratulations, Francesco!

These plants are really impressive! :P Hmhm...I always thought H. sarracenioides is a mutation of H. heterodoxa 'Ptari'. Your Heterodoxa from 'Ptari Tepui' at least shows how closely related both are. But probably it´s no miracle as they grow side by side. :wink:

*sigh* If only I would live at the right place to successfully grow CPs... :man_in_love:

Cordiali saluti

Andreas

How very nice! :wink: Thanks for sharing!!

I notice that you always have your Heliamphora standing in some water. What compost do you use to pot your Heliamphora?

Hi, thank you guys for your appreciation!

I've always kept helias with water under the pot and I never had problems with it.

Regarding the compost: mine is 40% perlite + 40% peat + 20% dead/alive sphagnum.

Happy growing! :man_in_love:

Guest Andreas Eils

:shock:

The D. ramellosa !!!! :nono: That really goes to far!!!! If you have spare tubers of it, please send them to me! :wink: Also the Roridula dentata looks great! Lucky you! You are a charismatic plant grower! Is there any plant which doesn´t grow well for you? The Camelia flowers are heavenly as well of course! :smile:

Cordiali saluti

Andreas

:shock:

The D. ramellosa !!!! :nono: That really goes to far!!!! If you have spare tubers of it, please send them to me! :wink: Also the Roridula dentata looks great! Lucky you! You are a charismatic plant grower! Is there any plant which doesn´t grow well for you? The Camelia flowers are heavenly as well of course! :smile:

Cordiali saluti

Andreas

Thank you very much Andreas!! :)

It's D. platypoda, not ramellosa .... ;)

• 2 weeks later...