"Tank Ceph 2", Sibling to Eden Black


mobile
 Share

Recommended Posts

I remember she was preparing for her wedding, so, probably had many other things take her time instead. It feels good posting on here, but a very rare occurance. Just no time, especially with an increasing family. I remember when there was a handful of clones of VFT's, etc, and the selection now is amazing. Always amazed at some of the new forms being grown. I tend to log in to look rather than have time to post.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just looking through my old messages on here. It was a German Giant I traded with aida. I still have the messages from LJ. Reading it, I told her there was a surprise from Samson (on my cats) in there for her. Looking back on my messages, what ever happpened to Melly? I remember she had one of the largest collections of VFT's and set-up her own forum.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Hannahraptor said:

I bought Tank 2 from 'thefriendlygiant' on ebay earlier this year. Hopefully the real deal.

Yes and yes. I bought mine, very kindly, from Stephen in Jan 2007. You can search my old posts on here :) How is yours doing?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Hannahraptor said:

I bought Tank 2 from 'thefriendlygiant' on ebay earlier this year. Hopefully the real deal.

Yes, the real deal. Sorry, you may not realise, I am TheFriendlyGiant on eBay and HugoMorse on here.

Edited by HugoMorse
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, HugoMorse said:

I remember she was preparing for her wedding, so, probably had many other things take her time instead. It feels good posting on here, but a very rare occurance. Just no time, especially with an increasing family. I remember when there was a handful of clones of VFT's, etc, and the selection now is amazing. Always amazed at some of the new forms being grown. I tend to log in to look rather than have time to post.

The forum has lost some members with amazing collection over the years. Sometimes a members name will come to mind and I wonder what every happened to them, much like yours :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes, just no time. I do buy plants occassionally but have been concentrating on orchids and tillandsia's recently. I do miss posting, but have no spare time. My little one is one month now and my oldest 3 years. Amazing how time flies. I do read posts when I can and good to see yours.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, HugoMorse said:

Yes, the real deal. Sorry, you may not realise, I am TheFriendlyGiant on eBay and HugoMorse on here.

Good to know and nice to make the connection. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share