Hello, from Canada

Devon.B

Hello everyone, I don't think I introduced myself yet... so here it goes.

My name is Devon Blomquist, and I'm from Southern Canada (Ottawa). My interests are snakes, lasers (lol), photography, carnivorous plants, and nature in general I guess. I mainly like Drosera, Dionaea, Heliamphora, and Sarracenia. Although, I don't intend on growing many sarracenia.

Last year (early 2010) I had a rough patch in my CP hobby, it's hard to explain but I neglected my plants a lot and lost almost all of my collection. I regret that a lot... :D I plan on restarting with mostly Drosera, and Dionaea.

Thanks for reading!

Hi and welcome Devon :smile:

I am sure that sounds quite familiar for some of us here - me included :wink: good luck for your new start -

Martin

Haha, thanks for understanding that. :wink:

Thankyou very much for the welcomes everyone, I'm glad to be a part of the forum.

Welcome aboard! Ottawa sounds good. I remember having seen some utricularia floating in the Ottawa river there. Not much compared to what I found in the the Algonquin Park, but probably in walking distance for you...

Cheers

Dieter