Any info on this ebayer?

Hi all

I have just recently purchase a nepenthes singalana of ebay from a person with the username philball1973 about a week ago and the plant still has not been posted. I have emailed him asking him what the problem is but have not had any form of reply. I am writting to ask have any of you had any experiance with this ebayer and what was it like? is this a genuine ebayer or not?

Kind regards

Dan

Do you really want it sat in a courier's warehouse awaiting delivery in sub zero temps!?

I think I would ask to delay sending at the moment!

It would be nice if the seller would reply to let me know what is going on first then i could sort the postage delay :/

Dan

Do you really want it sat in a courier's warehouse awaiting delivery in sub zero temps!?

I think I would ask to delay sending at the moment!

It would be nice if the seller would reply to let me know what is going on first then i could sort the postage delay :/

Dan

I've bought frpm him a couple of times before and never had any problems.

Cheers Dave, thats cool then maybe hes away or something will just have to wait a bit longer for a reply me thinks =)

Phil knows all about neps and freezing weather......he NEVER posts during periods of expected frosts.

Never had any problems with Phil, but once had a package containing a couple of plants go missing - nothing to do with himl - was a problem with the Post Office losing the package, and Phil couldn't do enough to help sort it out. So I find it unusual for him not to reply in some way.

col

Phil knows all about neps and freezing weather......he NEVER posts during periods of expected frosts.

Never had any problems with Phil, but once had a package containing a couple of plants go missing - nothing to do with himl - was a problem with the Post Office losing the package, and Phil couldn't do enough to help sort it out. So I find it unusual for him not to reply in some way.

col

Hi,

Yep it is understandable :) like i say he is probably away or something so i will just await a reply :)