Just a quick word

Langy

Hi, all

Just a quick word to appologise for the lack of replies to emails, and PM's over the last few weeks.

My Granmother has been very ill in hospital with dementia, then a ruptured liver, and finally a perforated bowel.

She passed away last Friday, so now my family are just sorting out things, and seeing to my granfather who still lives in his own flat at 91!

Anyway, I hope to get back into the 'swing of things' again soon, and to work on about 2 weeks 'back-log' of gemmae to collect. Not to mention a 8x20 glasshouse to build.

Regards

Langy

I'm sure people will understand under the circumstances, make sure you take enough time to grieve, dont worry about the plants for the monent. Sending my deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Take care,

Heather xx

• 1 month later...

I'd like to add my condolences, and hope that life has started to settle down again for you and your grandad, Langy.

Tell you what - I'm feeling so sympathetic, I'll even give you a voluntary New Year resolution to ban sheep jokes. For about 10min.

You can't say fairer than that...! :D

Give us some news when you can.

Best-Wishes of Letchworth

Edited by Vic2