What goes around comes around!

I just thought id share this.While i was working today i saw this guy trying to pull an old fashioned,heavy lawn roller,up a steep hill.I offered to give him a hand and i have to say it was a struggle even with two of us,to get it to the top of the hill,but we finaly managed it.He wanted it as a feature in his garden apparently.Anyway,after sitting down for a cup of tea and a chat,it turns out hes a professional photographer!Hes got his own studio and has won several competitions!So suffice to say i will be posting some VERY nice photos of my plants on this site next spring and they wont cost me a bean!Lol,How cool is that!Its true what they say-what goes around comes around! :sun_bespectacled:

Gives you that nice, warm fuzzy feeling, doesn't it, to help someone out without thought of return.

I'm always (and genuinely) surprised when they reciprocate; Life usually isn't like that.

Well done, Wallsg7 - You have a good soul.*

Vic

*(I mean 'good character', before the neo-Darwinists leap to their keyboards!) :laugh1:

Well done, Wallsg7 - You have a good soul.*

I agree...You're a good guy Wallsg7

*(I mean 'good character', before the neo-Darwinists leap to their keyboards!) :laugh1:

LOL :D

You won't have to turf out on rolls of film then... sorry! (I resisted the temptation of saying that photographers prices are steep... oops!) :lol:

Rolls of film, Mr Mobile...? :shock:

"21st Century calling Mobile... 21st Century calling Mobile... Come In Please, Over...!"

Vic :smile:

Edited by Vic2
Rolls of film, Mr Mobile...? :shock:

"21st Century calling Mobile... 21st Century calling Mobile... Come In Please, Over...!"

Vic :smile:

I know, I know... but some photographers still like film, and it wouldn't have made sense if I said SD Card... Trying to please everyone is an uphill struggle at times :lol:

Edited by mobile
That'll upset the creationists :rolleyes:

A wise Master once said:

Trying to please everyone is an uphill struggle at times :lol:

Ah, so!

Grasshopper of Letchworth :ninja:

P.S.

Anyone else hear the sound of one hand clapping, or is it just me...? :biggrin:

I shall be getting the photos done on disk.Their no good to me on film!lol.Photos of goldie are first on the list!

Your probably right jim.It was nice though to find someone like minded.I have a feeling were going to be long term friends!