best price to buy a greenhouse and grow lights

I got an Elite greenhouse (8 x 12 Belmont) from Greenhouses Direct about a 15 months ago and would definitely recommend them.

Delivery took a wee while as they're made to order but it was well finished and straight forward to assemble. I broke three panes (toughened glass) when I picked up a damp box and the glass fell out and when I called Elite to buy the replacements they delivered them 2 days later and let me have them for free!!

Greenhouses Direct tried to sell me one from their Rhino range but that's not surprising as they make them. Rhinos look good and are obviously stronger than the average greenhouse but as I never plan to have me and 3 mates sitting on top of my greenhouse I went for the cheaper option.

Another supplier you can try is www.thegreenhousepeople.co.uk

They have supplied all mine, sell other brands and also produce their own..and really good service.

You could ask fr Richard or Jeremy and in my experience are flexible on price. You can mention my name to them as leverage!

Hi,

I got all mine from Greenhouses Direct also.

I have an Elite Craftsman 6x8, and Elite Belmont 8x12.

Plus next week I have my new Elite Belmont 8x20 with internal partition arriving !!!!!

What size are you looking for anyway?

Regards

Langy

Hi,

I got all mine from Greenhouses Direct also.

I have an Elite Craftsman 6x8, and Elite Belmont 8x12.

Plus next week I have my new Elite Belmont 8x20 with internal partition arriving !!!!!

What size are you looking for anyway?

Regards

Langy

Oh yeah, I forgot to say that Elite do partitions. I got one with mine and its great! 8 feet is the minimum width that you can get one in but by the sounds of things, that wont be a problem for you....

Two 10 x 12s and a 10 x 20!!! I can only dream about having that kind of space.

well my whole house move is based the size of the garden but I do not plan to have much else in the garden other than a veg patch...I am looking at a place on saturday which should be what I am after and I could have those greenhouses and some more!!!

Gary,try your local free ads. NOW is the best time as many people get fed up and give them away over the winter.

ada

Honestly, this is a great way to go. I've had all of my greenhouses second hand (thanks Phil), and as long as you are willing to put the effort in to take it down and then rebuild it in your own garden, I would strongly recommend it, a quick wash down with some Jayes Fluid and it'll be as good as new. The staisfaction of doing it ( I found) was great as well. I remember when I was taking the roof section from Phil's 10 x 12 apart, it was raining so hard that it ran off my jacket and filled up my wellie boot via soaking my jeans, so it could be tough, but you'll have done it yourself and you have to see it as a project in itself, but the DIY aspect makes it fun (sort off).

Regards

A.

Honestly, this is a great way to go. I've had all of my greenhouses second hand (thanks Phil), and as long as you are willing to put the effort in to take it down and then rebuild it in your own garden, I would strongly recommend it, a quick wash down with some Jayes Fluid and it'll be as good as new. The staisfaction of doing it ( I found) was great as well. I remember when I was taking the roof section from Phil's 10 x 12 apart, it was raining so hard that it ran off my jacket and filled up my wellie boot via soaking my jeans, so it could be tough, but you'll have done it yourself and you have to see it as a project in itself, but the DIY aspect makes it fun (sort off).

Regards

A.

Yep, been there, done that!

It was similarly wet for me back in October 2005!