What plants grow well with Cephalotus?

Heliamphora...Maybe some high-land nepenthes but i'm not sure because ceph needs very much light :laugh: , nep's don't...

Not nescassarily, some of us grow Cephs in the shade, the theory being you get bigger pitchers.I wouldn't say they need more or less light than anything else,Cephs aren't as choosy as some think. Though some would say Ceph cuttings respond well to light. Back to the point quite a few CPs will grow nicely in a terrarium,as has been said Heliamphora are nice,and intermediate Neps will be happy almost anywhere you put them as long as it's not too cold.

I had a large planter with Cephs, D. pygmaea, D. capensis, Dionaea and Sarracenia minor for many years. Eventually the Sarra started to overtake everything and I repotted the individual components, but they grew well outside together.

The best answer to your question would be: anything that requires similar temperatures and water availability.

Cephs are really not a terrarium plant. They need all four seasons. In contrast, Neps are equatorial. They do better at window sills and in temperate climates, outside for ~3 seasons.