VFT Id please ... Dentate ?

Marek Wozny

That's a lot of confusion on VFT clones now, this one doesn't look like a typical 'Dentate' for me, but I'll describe it as a 'Dentate Traps' vft from the dentate traps group... That's only my opinion though.

I'd also agree you cant be sure which clone it is, it may not even be derived from any of the known clones....unless 110% sure I'd leave it unlabelled. Or maybe give it just a decriptive label - typical with shorter teeth for example.

Nice looking vft though :)

hmm, If I good remember I was receive them a few years ago from some lab - not from Europe.

I need check them more if other plants will be adult - I have them a few but growing slowly.

Also the typical for those plants are the doubled teeth that You see on the first picture, on other leafs there are more teeth with those "twice fingers" - same like Vampire clone.

I have typical Dentate form and it's looks different - the main is color dentate is not that colored when grows in sphagnum and same condition.

And yes it's looks great in my small VFT collection.

Regards

I use the label typical for all my non named clones - it does remind me a bit of Trevs dracula clone and has the same shape/colour as the uk sawtooth clones but teeth are a bit different. I wouldnt worry about trying to figure out what clone it is, I dont think it will originate from a particular clone anyway - just enjoy it for what it is :Laie_99: a nice clone with nice characteristics, nicer than a typical but i wouldnt say it really needs name :) My normal dentate has more triangular shaped teeth and a bit shorter.

• 1 month later...