Let's hear a good joke...

dchasselblad74

What do you call a mushroom that buys you beer?

Edited by dchasselblad74

I gets it now :sad:

Amar, we have to hear one from you

A woman is fed up with her husband because he has a crush on Brigitte Bardot. She decides to try to win back his affections so she goes to a tattooist and asks him to tattoo "BB" on her breasts. He gently advises her that, later in life when things, er, go south, the result will not be very impressive, so he suggests putting the tattoo on the cheeks of her arse instead. The deed is done.

That night she greets her husband by turning round, bending over and lifting up her skirt. "What do you think?" she says.

"Who the hell is Bob?" he asks. :morons:

:sad: Ha ha ha ha...LoL! ...oh Man. Amar I like that.....I cant wait to tell my wife that.....

DexFC

I met a fairy today who granted me one wish.

"I want to live forever" i said, "sorry" said the fairy i am not allowed to ok wishes like that.

Fine i said, "I want to die when England win the world cup"

"You crafty b@Zt@rd!" said the fairy

A couple were in their bedroom and the girl says to her boyfriend, 'I wish I had bigger tits'. The boyfriend says 'well what I recommend is to get some toilet tissue and rub it between your tits for 2 months'. 'How will that help to make my tits bigger?' asks the girlfriend.

'Well it worked for your ass' says the boyfriend. :sad: