access papers

Guest bladderwort

Guest bladderwort

Hello,

Does anyone have access to the these papers on genlisea and utriularia? I can't get to them.

Reut, M.S, Jobson, R.W. (2010) A phylogenetic study of subgenus Polypompholyx: A parallel radiation of Utricularia (Lentibulariaceae) throughout Australasia. Australian Systematic Botany. 23 (3): pp 152-161.

Fleischmann, A., Schäferhoff, B., Heubl, G., Rivadavia, F., Barthlott, W. & Müller, K.F. (2010). Phylogenetics and character evolution in the carnivorous plant genus Genlisea A. St.-Hil. (Lentibulariaceae). Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution 56: 768-783.

thank you for help

Hello,

Does anyone have access to the these papers on genlisea and utriularia? I can't get to them.

Reut, M.S, Jobson, R.W. (2010) A phylogenetic study of subgenus Polypompholyx: A parallel radiation of Utricularia (Lentibulariaceae) throughout Australasia. Australian Systematic Botany. 23 (3): pp 152-161.

Fleischmann, A., Schäferhoff, B., Heubl, G., Rivadavia, F., Barthlott, W. & Müller, K.F. (2010). Phylogenetics and character evolution in the carnivorous plant genus Genlisea A. St.-Hil. (Lentibulariaceae). Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution 56: 768-783.

thank you for help

You might be able to access the facilities of your nearest real university's library (not the mickey mouse sort thats appearing everywhere these days). Pop in and have a chat to them, they are often open to members of the general public.

or befriend a student type that frequents these places.

Edited by mantrid

I found this

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=A...b094e65cf310272

Doea this work for you too?

Can't get full access to the other though.

Kevan

Hello,

thank you for help