Vft's cultivars

normally shark teeth is not same plant than dentate x11, it look different but you have right stephen when i saw the same picts on french forum i'm thought this shark teeth looks like one dente or x11, normaly teeth of shark teeth are more longer.

(sorry for my english, i hope that make sens :s )

sur le forum des dionées j'ai failli te faire la remarque en disat que vu la taille des dents je pensais plutot a une dente ou a une dentate x11 puis je me suis abstenu, mais en voyant le com a stephen j'ai vu qu'on pensait la même chose, en out cas elle est bien jolie, juste elle me semble suspecte pour une shark.

Moi aussi par raport a d'autre shark que j'ai pu voir elle avait les dents bien courte même la couleur ma semblait différente bien verte avec seulement les poils sensitifs rouge pourtant c'est bien shark teeth acheter chez karnivore.com

Me too by report has of the other shark than I was able to see she had teeth very short even the color my seemed different very green with only the sensory hairs red nevertheless it is good shark teeth to buy to karnivore.com

Edited by B2osT

Sorry Thomas for the post in French, I have edit it and I have translate in English for that everybody understand the French secret :biggrin:

Thanks for com's

Hi Mike i don't understand why the heathers are not good for the vft's You suggest to me of to get ride the Heather? It's a pity i find it's pretty with vft's.

I have of the heather in my contenant only since one the years, I have had no problem with her yet.

Can you explain to me why the heather is she fatal,Before I remove them thank you.

:ohmy: oh! Ok i don't know that ! So tomorrow I get ride heathers of my contenant, but i go all to leave it even in some jars of plant which i have in double to observe. In France we haven't speak to me about this. I go to search more infos on the web. Thanks for the advice :Laie_97: