insektenfang forum

rob158

The owner of insektenfang is an ex-moderator of this forum. Cross linking between the two forums might not be taken too kindly and could be the reason for the mysterious disappearing links.

Edited by mobile

Why cant we just all get along...............

"Lifes a garden...........dig it"

DexFC(dchasselblad74)

• 4 months later...
My FIVE-Year 'Ban' to-"INSEKTENFANG" Is-About to-Run-OUT in 2011. Have-"I"-'Missed' Anything??? >(*~*)< / >(*U^)<

Having seen the post related to the ban, I would be surprised if you are in any rush to go back.

"I"-Can't Even-'Remember' What-ALL-The-Fuss Was-about ... Apart from Posting Under Igor's: "LEWINSKY" ('Monica') Because 'Thart'-was the-Only-Way "I"-Could Get-IN, so-to-Speak. >(*~*)< / >(*U^)<

"I"m More-Int'rested in-Seeing Whether-or-'Not' He'll 'Honour'-The-Deal / His-Deal IE ... Let-Me 'Bach'-IN After FIVE-Years, so-to-Speak ... or-Whether-or-'Not' The-Five-Year Period Was-'Just' R-Glib Retort-of-The-Tongue, so-to-Speak ... &-He Just Didn't-Want Me-'Bach' EVER!!! >(*~*)< / >(*U^)<

Somewhat Cruel-Indictment of-The-Man If-He Can't-even HONOUR His-Very-Own, Self-Imposed, Committments Per-se!!!??? >(*~*)< / >(*U^)<

I think you'll have to wait a bit longer.

Aidan only set up his forum in march 2008,that makes it 2013 if it was a five year ban.

ada

According to the 'Banned (ex) members' thread on said forum, the ban was imposed on 11 April 2008.

No-'Signs'-of-CANCER, as-Yet ... So-"I"-'Guess' "I"-Could Wait-R-Bit Longer!!!??? >(*U^)<

Though If-You're-'Correct'-about 2008 ... Then That Does-'Imply' that-"I"-Must-have Been One-of The-First to-Be Banned!!??? ONLY-One!!!??? >(*~*)< "I"-Have 'Noticed' that-CPUK Has-Become R-Little Lax in The Habitat-Postings of-Late ... Though "I"d Like-to-'Think' It's Just-R-Result of The GFC Rather-than 'Poaching' by-INSEKTERFANG Per-se. >(*~*)< / >(*U^)<